high quality rip from youtube while we can

EphraimAdamz

The thing is you barely saw what happened. It was literally half of a second!!! I’m sure people were more confused than outraged at night. It’s when the media the day after plastered her nipple all over the country and made it into some HUGE scandal that needed to be observed and pick apart because of the Bush administration at the time. Not to mention, Janet being a black woman and years later finding out Les Mooves used that moment to ignite the most ruthless and uncalled for career sabotages of the 21st century so far!!! 😡🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I hated this performance tbh. Janet deserved to headline the show by herself. Not just Justin, but everyone there should not have been there. Kid rock sounded terrible. Jessica Simpson was totally unnecessary. Nelly and Diddy came and went, etc.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, vibeology said:

wow I guess ive never seen the whole thing because I never realised her two performances were separated like that.

Superbowl performances have come a long way since

MTV produced Janet's Hall-Time show so they threw in a bunch of other artists, now it's Pepsi sponsored and shit has changed :filenails:  but yeah it was separated 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, zeb1814 said:

I hated this performance tbh. Janet deserved to headline the show by herself. Not just Justin, but everyone there should not have been there. Kid rock sounded terrible. Jessica Simpson was totally unnecessary. Nelly and Diddy came and went, etc.

A hot mess basically :filenails: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

MTV produced Janet's Hall-Time show so they threw in a bunch of other artists, now it's Pepsi sponsored and shit has changed :filenails:  but yeah it was separated 

yeah but also goes to show that they didn't care about all those light shows and Broadway production until Janet

3 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

I always lowkey felt Janet could have done WAYYYYY MORE. WAYY BIGGER 

she could've and should've. One thing I did hate is that it seems right after she was done that the next year or 2 is when the NFL started adding way more production and technology into the halftime shows. It would've been amazing to see what Janet could've done

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

she could've and should've. One thing I did hate is that it seems right after she was done that the next year or 2 is when the NFL started adding way more production and technology into the halftime shows. It would've been amazing to see what Janet could've done

I couldn’t agree more!!! It’s almost criminal how huge and expensive Madonna, Gaga, not to mention, Beyoncé’s HT shows we’re. Janet deserves her own solo Half-time show with that kind of budget and scope!!! Maybe in 2021?!? 😳🤔😞

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I couldn’t agree more!!! It’s almost criminal how huge and expensive Madonna, Gaga, not to mention, Beyoncé’s HT shows we’re. Janet deserves her own solo Half-time show with that kind of budget and scope!!! Maybe in 2021?!? 😳🤔😞

I always thought if she accepted to perform in 2021,that she would announce european and the rest of the world dates for the black diamond tour as well as more promo for the album and singles during superbowl commercial broadcast

11 hours ago, vibeology said:

did you think that after seeing the subsequent shows?

No, I felt that way in realtime of her actual set. It always felt lukewarm to me. Even then the SB halftime shows were BIG prior to all the advanced technology that would come later. Even Beyonce's halftime was not that impressive..i expected her to go all out and she didnt do what i thought she would bring proudctionwise. This was one time where Katy Perry, Madonna, And Gaga outdid Janet and Beyonce. For instance i imagined Janet having like 1,000 military dressed dancers for RN..running and marching out on the field...and doing a big choreographed piece...I juss seen in my head a BIGGER permance than what she gave..it felt kind of contrived and limited to me. I never LOVED it like i wanted to. Then it could been like fire explosion and they go into the "IF" breakdown... Like it would have been OUT OF THIS WORLD! Juss the sheer fact that she didnt incorporate the IF breakdown into the performance was a drop of the ball. A4U should not have been on her setlist...it juss doesnt say "superbowl" to me

22 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

No, I felt that way in realtime of her actual set. It always felt lukewarm to me. Even then the SB halftime shows were BIG prior to all the advanced technology that would come later. Even Beyonce's halftime was not that impressive..i expected her to go all out and she didnt do what i thought she would bring proudctionwise. This was one time where Katy Perry, Madonna, And Gaga outdid Janet and Beyonce. For instance i imagined Janet having like 1,000 military dressed dancers for RN..running and marching out on the field...and doing a big choreographed piece...I juss seen in my head a BIGGER permance than what she gave..it felt kind of contrived and limited to me. I never LOVED it like i wanted to. Then it could been like fire explosion and they go into the "IF" breakdown... Like it would have been OUT OF THIS WORLD! Juss the sheer fact that she didnt incorporate the IF breakdown into the performance was a drop of the ball. A4U should not have been on her setlist...it juss doesnt say "superbowl" to me

Vogue and Music was the only part of Madonna's production that was tasteful. The rest seemed like overkill and tacky to me. The song selections were odd too. 

I don't remember the productions prior to Janet being much bigger when you include Kid Rock, Nelly, Diddy, and everything combined. 

On 3/6/2020 at 10:34 PM, janetDAYZ said:

Damn I guess this has played on your mind a bit😄

On 3/6/2020 at 2:34 PM, janetDAYZ said:

Ima have to agree with you here! I thought she would have tons of dancers on the field and no joke when she was doing Rhythm Nation I was really anticipating the breakdown and she didn't do it. I was like "huh?". As for "If" idk why tf she cuts the breakdown out of so many big events. She didn't do it for Superbowl, she cut it from her 2006 Billboard Medley, I haven't seen her do it on MTV since 1993. I didn't mind her doing All For You since it was her most current hit and last no.1 but when I saw the choreography I was like "Oh no baby, What is you doin'?" :umm:  I don't know why she let Gil have her switch to that ugly choreography and then have the nerve to not even do the breakdown :sigh:  She did none of her iconic breakdowns when that was the largest audience she'd ever be able to expose herself to in this lifetime SMH

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2020 at 2:49 PM, EphraimAdamz said:

Vogue and Music was the only part of Madonna's production that was tasteful. The rest seemed like overkill and tacky to me. The song selections were odd too. 

I don't remember the productions prior to Janet being much bigger when you include Kid Rock, Nelly, Diddy, and everything combined. 

Madonna's entrance ALONE shitted on everyones SB ....we cant overlook that. Janet didnt even have pyro..juss sum like firecracker sparks that went off at the very end of her and JT's performance. Janet should have had fire and explosions all up and through her set. 

6 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Ima have to agree with you here! I thought she would have tons of dancers on the field and no joke when she was doing Rhythm Nation I was really anticipating the breakdown and she didn't do it. I was like "huh?". As for "If" idk why tf she cuts the breakdown out of so many big events. She didn't do it for Superbowl, she cut it from her 2006 Billboard Medley, I haven't seen her do it on MTV since 1993. I didn't mind her doing All For You since it was her most current hit and last no.1 but when I saw the choreography I was like "Oh no baby, What is you doin'?" :umm:  I don't know why she let Gil have her switch to that ugly choreography and then have the nerve to not even do the breakdown :sigh:  She did none of her iconic breakdowns when that was the largest audience she'd ever be able to expose herself to in this lifetime SMH

EXACTLY!!!!!! Im like if anything this is the time where you do all your iconic breakdowns..you do them for award shows and random performances but NOT THE SUPERBOWL??? JANET AND GIL...LIKE WTF????????? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

EXACTLY!!!!!! Im like if anything this is the time where you do all your iconic breakdowns..you do them for award shows and random performances but NOT THE SUPERBOWL??? JANET AND GIL...LIKE WTF????????? 

Ever since she let her bestie take charge it started to go downhill. One more thing I forgot to point out is that I hated how she made "Rhythm Nation" sexualized. IDK who's idea it was but I hated everything about it. From the S&M bondage outfits to the sexual choreography. Just thinking about it makes me roll my eyes.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Ever since she let her bestie take charge it started to go downhill. One more thing I forgot to point out is that I hated how she made "Rhythm Nation" sexualized. IDK who's idea it was but I hated everything about it. From the S&M bondage outfits to the sexual choreography. Just thinking about it makes me roll my eyes.

I didnt mind the costumes and bondage but as we see that kinda got her in trouble lol