Janet on Jimmy Fallon? (Monday 2-10)

Jakob

6 hours ago, kaeh1213 said:

I think just a guest... Gil was in IG live earlier and I asked him if he was coming to NYC next week, too... and he said no. I feel like if she were performing, he’d be coming here, too.

According to one of the dancers, they're rehearsing... Seems like a performance to me.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Dal said:

I mean it is officially a new decade now... I think she’s gearing up to put out new music and score that “#1 album in 5 consecutive decades” accolade!

I hope hope hope she performs a new single and announces the album... it would be perfect!

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, jayray73 said:

I have a feeling its goin to be a new EP with 5 or 6 songs..even tho i really want a brand new album..i guess i should be happy anyway its still new music

I'm reading that lots of fans actually do expect her to perform a new single and/or announcing a new album. I don't want to get my hopes up too high so I am just assuming she's announcing a 2nd Vegas residency or US tour..

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Hopefully. Even if it's just a new song. But knowing Janet, it'll likely be at the festival. :sigh:

I want her team to be smart. If she's only just announcing another Vegas residency it seems like a missed oppurtunity because she doesn't need a talkshow to promote an upcoming tour (SOTW & Meta only had promotion through her social media). At the Tonight Show she should announce something like a new single and/or an album release date. But hey, that's just me. 💁🏻‍♂️

21 hours ago, Jakob said:

I want her team to be smart. If she's only just announcing another Vegas residency it seems like a missed oppurtunity because she doesn't need a talkshow to promote an upcoming tour (SOTW & Meta only had promotion through her social media). At the Tonight Show she should announce something like a new single and/or an album release date. But hey, that's just me. 💁🏻‍♂️

She really needs to lay off touring if we're being honest. Her last couple of sets have been rather uninspiring. No point in doing shows if she's not going to give us something fresh.

15 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Please just don’t let Preston mess this look up and let the clothing choice be favorable to her. 

Preston:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

She really needs to lay off touring if we're being honest. Her last couple of sets have been rather uninspiring. No point in doing shows if she's not going to give us something fresh.

I partially agree. Her last shows were New Zealand, Australia, Hawaii, San Fran & Minnesota, but the Australian festival shows were just short sets. No spectacular things. Just Janet, and as many hits as possible done in 50 mins. 

New music definitely needs to come in order to do something new and it will come. Hopefully very soon before she hits the road again on a (world) tour.

• Upvote 1