Janet on Jimmy Fallon? (Monday 2-10)

Jakob

16 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

She really needs to lay off touring if we're being honest. Her last couple of sets have been rather uninspiring. No point in doing shows if she's not going to give us something fresh.

Preston:

maxresdefault.jpg

Β 

Not only does she need to lay off touring but sis needs to lay off the Eissa's leftovers. I usually let Janet do her but she out here looking like she is about to audition for Tennessee 2....something needs to be said! And that's on period. My hope is that these recent pics I've seen are bad angles and lighting.

Speaking of bad angles....Preston needs to lay off contouring...again I've tried to let him live but that promotional pic of her appearance on Jimmy is giving me RuPaul's Drag Race Season 1 and I'm not amused.

It's back on site when I see him.

And I'm done.

Β 

On 2/7/2020 at 8:52 AM, Jakob said:

I partially agree. Her last shows wereΒ New Zealand, Australia, Hawaii, San Fran &Β Minnesota,Β but the Australian festival shows were just short sets. No spectacular things. Just Janet, and as many hits as possible done in 50 mins.Β 

New music definitely needs to come in order to do something new and it will come. Hopefully very soon before she hits the road again on a (world) tour.

For places she hasn't been in a while, which is basically everywhere except the US (:rolleyes:), it needs to be just a boring hits show with good production. Save the good stuff after she's rebuilt her fan base intentionally. And if there is a tour coming, she needs to stay OUT of the US.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

For places she hasn't been in a while, which is basically everywhere except the US (:rolleyes:), it needs to be just a boring hits show with good production. Save the good stuff after she's rebuilt her fan base intentionally. And if there is a tour coming, she needs to stay OUT of the US.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

giphy.gif

Ummm no!!! We need ourΒ far share of US dates if it’s a WORLD tour, hence the name. I understand theΒ Euro fans as well as other countries are mad as hell by being snubbed so hard, but Janet’s biggest fan base is in the US and she STILL needs profit from us. Besides, IΒ need to go to a new Janet concert with a new album behind it!!! SOTW was only an appetizer for me!!! 😫😭πŸ€ͺπŸ‘

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Preston helps perpetuate rumors that she gets work done. Also, I feel like they need to address new stuff - Janet Appreciation Day, play a game together, the transition of motherhood, what does she want out of her career for the future etc.Β 

Not recycled questions. Also she doesn’t appear to be in tour prep mode. She is keep herself in the public but she doesn’t seem to be on a heavy regimen right now. Just from observations, buuuut what we do know is music has been recorded.

According to an article, Janet will be performing in Buffalo on Tuesday, July 21. The article is from EXACTLY 1 year ago though. The date Tuesday, July 21 DOES match with this year though. Yesterday, a fan said on Facebook that Janet was scheduled to perform in Toronto, Canada in July.Β 

If all this is true, it seems like she's heading on a US tour. NO WAY she's doing that without new music/an album. And it has gotta lead into a world tour (perhaps)...

Β 

we'll see...

On 2/7/2020 at 10:44 PM, Dominique said:

Not only does she need to lay off touring but sis needs to lay off the Eissa's leftovers. I usually let Janet do her but she out here looking like she is about to audition for Tennessee 2....something needs to be said! And that's on period. My hope is that these recent pics I've seen are bad angles and lighting.

Speaking of bad angles....Preston needs to lay off contouring...again I've tried to let him live but that promotional pic of her appearance on Jimmy is giving me RuPaul's Drag Race Season 1 and I'm not amused.

It's back on site when I see him.

And I'm done.

Β 

Thank youΒ Tovah.Β 

And I can't help but to agree. Hopefully someone who can do makeup will do it for the shoots. But let's not get our hopes up.Β 

On 2/8/2020 at 6:30 PM, FreelovesJJ said:

Preston helps perpetuate rumors that she gets work done. Also, I feel like they need to address new stuff - Janet Appreciation Day, play a game together, the transition of motherhood, what does she want out of her career for the future etc.Β 

Not recycled questions. Also she doesn’t appear to be in tour prep mode. She is keep herself in the public but she doesn’t seem to be on a heavy regimen right now. Just from observations, buuuut what we do know is music has been recorded.

becus she has 4 WHOLE MONTHS 😲😲😲 you act as if the tour is starting mid March. 

With SOTW she got that tour together in no time AND lost all the weight at tge same time of rehearsing. Janet knows how to kick shit into full gear once its time to put a tiyr together? So a "regimen" right now 4Β months before her tour starts is not a worryΒ