Black Diamond Tour

MorganR

I’m sure there was a video shoot about to happen but I think the pandemic hauled all of that. The first single could possibly be one with Bruno Mars but I think if there was a video shoot they already happened we would have gotten some info about it. The album was complete and Janet and her dancers were in the middle of rehearsals for sure before she was gonna release a first single last month for sure. 🤔👍

Just now, hotboy06 said:

Hmmmmm..true because we want LEGEND to make history. :umm:-_-

Unbreakable sold 100,000 in pure sales. That was 2015. Times have changed so much even since then. Of course all the festivals she's done the passed few years have certainly helped, relying on just dropping the album without even a music video or at least a song that tackles the Coronavirus issue is risky. 

I would release the Bruno Mars track along with some sort of world peace anthem

3 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

I just think Janet and her team aren’t comfortable with releasing new material right now during all this when the attention should b on staying home/away from each other. Besides, who wants to promote an album during a pandemic!!! Child!!! 

drake dropped a music video. apples vs oranges i know

6 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

I just think Janet and her team aren’t comfortable with releasing new material right now during all this when the attention should b on staying home/away from each other. Besides, who wants to promote an album during a pandemic!!! Child!!! 

Watch the situation get better in a few months. We won't get to concerts for a while, but smaller groups of people can probably get together (for a video/photo shoot for instance). I can still see the album being released in 2020 and I really hope it will.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 5:23 AM, Jakob said:

Watch the situation get better in a few months. We won't get to concerts for a while, but smaller groups of people can probably get together (for a video/photo shoot for instance). I can still see the album being released in 2020 and I really hope it will.

Honestly, the album n a HUGE first single would hold me over until the tour starts in either late 2020 or early 2021. Kelly Rowland just released a new single n all it made me want to do is die to hear what a Janet record sounds like in 2020!!! 😡🤬🤦🏾‍♂️😫😭

• Like 1

I would not be surprised if Janet postpones the world tour to June - August 2021 (US leg). Then she can still do Essence in 2021 and she plays it safe. Imagine she postpones to the Fall of 2020 and the situation has not improved enough?

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

So are we gonna automatically refunded if she cancels?

She won’t cancel, just reschedule the dates for a later time hopefully. That’s what most artists r doing who would be touring right now. Black Diamond Tour could recommence at the very end of 2020 or early 2021. I just hope we get the album some time this summer or fall to hold us over!!! 😫😫😫👍

• Like 1