Black Diamond Tour

MorganR

On 2/21/2020 at 3:42 PM, Jakob said:

Gotta say, her team seems to work on promoting. There are ads on subways and there was also promotion on several music websites. 

Yeah but that can only go so far. Janet needs to be SEEN more.. Her! She needs to keep her face out there and visible. I remember during the Unbreakable tour (even tho she was doin pretty good attentancewise) there were ppl that didnt even know she was on tour. I juss want her to hit these talk shows up a bit more like she did the week she announced the tour. Thats all im sayin

On 2/21/2020 at 5:19 PM, Lenzo88 said:

I get what your saying, don’t get me wrong but Janet and her team are also working on gaining new fans aka the younger generation to get into her by maintaining new music that is extremely current as well as working with artists who are extremely trendy. If Janet just relied on her old fans to sell tickets, I don’t think the sales would becas great as they want them to be. This is a NEW ERA with NEW MUSIC, not just for the diehard fan base but for the potential of a new generation of fans. Aka these teen and 20something gays being introduced to the Janet realm of before and now!! 😉😫😭❤️❤️❤️

Janet and her team are NOT tryna appeal or "chasing" the younger audience AT ALL !!! 😂😂😂 what?!?! Janet only works with artists SHE ENJOYS ...she has never went for the latest or hottest person to jump on her record..ever. Janet mainly caters to her hardcore fanbase becus they are gonna always hold her down and the ticket sales are mainly ppl of that generation.. Its not alot of young kids buying Janet tickets, they are going to see Rihanna and Arianna Grande. Janet has a huge demographic but its not the young generation who is dominating in her ticket sales...its the 30+ crowd

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Yeah but that can only go so far. Janet needs to be SEEN more.. Her! She needs to keep her face out there and visible. I remember during the Unbreakable tour (even tho she was doin pretty good attentancewise) there were ppl that didnt even know she was on tour. I juss want her to hit these talk shows up a bit more like she did the week she announced the tour. Thats all im sayin

I'm sure that'll happen when the album is released...give it time. She def needs to focus on the promo oversees though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Eh, with Janet promo these days is always up in the air.. She seems over it

yeah she needs to do more promotion. After being on The View I haven't seen anything else. She is continuously posting on social media tho but it's like posters of dates. We need more live promo

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

yeah she needs to do more promotion. After being on The View I haven't seen anything else. She is continuously posting on social media tho but it's like posters of dates. We need more live promo

I bet she will pick up the promotion once the single comes out. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jakob said:

I bet she will pick up the promotion once the single comes out. 

Exactly!!!! Not to mention, Janet NEEDS to rest ya’ll. She has a new WORLD tour coming this summer with extensive rehearsals for months, the music video for the first single, live performances/promo for the first single, album release, album promo, etc. After 2 years of back to back touring, Janet needs to seriously recharge. Not to mention, you know she’s getting back into shape and is working her ass off too. Also, she needs time with her son. More promo is coming and relentlessly again I’m sure of it. Momma just needs a breather so she can keep up...before she starts cancelling again n you complain why!!! 😒😏🤚🏾🤪

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Exactly!!!! Not to mention, Janet NEEDS to rest ya’ll. She has a new WORLD tour coming this summer with extensive rehearsals for months, the music video for the first single, live performances/promo for the first single, album release, album promo, etc. After 2 years of back to back touring, Janet needs to seriously recharge. Not to mention, you know she’s getting back into shape and is working her ass off too. Also, she needs time with her son. More promo is coming and relentlessly again I’m sure of it. Momma just needs a breather so she can keep up...before she starts cancelling again n you complain why!!! 😒😏🤚🏾🤪

You’re so optimistic lol

6 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

You’re so optimistic lol

i mean what @Lenzo88 said is so true because mutha has been working EXTENSIVELY. There was an interview where she said that she doesnt work as long hrs as before but it feels like she is doing so much things all at once. This woman has never had a break since the birth of Eissa. His early years will just be full of his mother working and working tirelessly. 

This is the woman who jumped out of a 2 year tour and 5 weeks later curated a whole las vegas show with brand new choreography. 

17 minutes ago, jinthahouse said:

i mean what @Lenzo88 said is so true because mutha has been working EXTENSIVELY. There was an interview where she said that she doesnt work as long hrs as before but it feels like she is doing so much things all at once. This woman has never had a break since the birth of Eissa. His early years will just be full of his mother working and working tirelessly. 

This is the woman who jumped out of a 2 year tour and 5 weeks later curated a whole las vegas show with brand new choreography. 

I’m not saying Janet is working hard touring, she is. This is the most she’s toured back to back ever in her career. What I’m saying is the belief that new songs will be heavily promoted and she’s about to ramp up & be all over doing shows & press & multiple videos & touring etc. is a thing of the past. She’s definitely going to be getting ready for tour & resting but I love how fans still get excited for Janet that’s an amazing thing BUT I think they get excited with the anticipation of Janet moving like she did at her prime. 

1 hour ago, GTIG said:

I would love to do a set list but I have no idea what the new music sounds like sonically.

I see the same songs over and over from past tours. What song you rather not see?

Runaway,love will never do without you, escapade, when i think of you and miss you much(basically whimiscal medley)

1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

So Im wondering is Janet getting NEW dancers or still rolling w/ the Unbreakable/SOTW era dancers... Cus they been rolling with her for the past 4 yrs now 

I wouldnt want her too. They have great chemistry with her especially considering that Janet is not in the kids age group

On 2/28/2020 at 4:31 AM, jinthahouse said:

Eissa won't remember most of it though, so it's not a huge stretch for her to get as many career goals in now. It's the 5-9 age range where the memories will impact him more

17 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

So Im wondering is Janet getting NEW dancers or still rolling w/ the Unbreakable/SOTW era dancers... Cus they been rolling with her for the past 4 yrs now 

she's still with the old dancers. I was hoping she'd switch up but she isn't. I'm so tired of seeing Whyley's flamboyant ass doing too much all the time thinking he's a girl and looking stank while doing it. HE IS NOT CUTE :sigh: