Black Diamond Tour

MorganR

2 hours ago, jinthahouse said:

Not necessarily i think i over exaggerated some songs but i would love her to reinvent/remix some of the songs as well ad take out some of her recently overplayed songs on tour

I'm shocked no one listed her recent work. No songs from unbreakable (which I've seen a few post praising the album) Damita jo or 20 yo, excluding "Enjoy". 

3 hours ago, GTIG said:

I'm shocked no one listed her recent work. No songs from unbreakable (which I've seen a few post praising the album) Damita jo or 20 yo, excluding "Enjoy". 

Exactly I would love to hear The Great Forever,Gon B Alright,Burnitup and Night on the new tour. BTW For her performance for Night on the Unbreakable Tour is extremely underrated. I didnt like back when she first performed it because she wasnt dancing but now LISTENING TO IT LIVE. Probably would say one of her best live vocal performances. I imagined Gon B Alright having a mashup with Miss You Much and You Want This(so the fans will be satisfied with the hits being there.)For the Great Forever i imagined the choreo being a two person contemporary dance number with floor choreo.

1 hour ago, jinthahouse said:

Exactly I would love to hear The Great Forever,Gon B Alright,Burnitup and Night on the new tour. BTW For her performance for Night on the Unbreakable Tour is extremely underrated. I didnt like back when she first performed it because she wasnt dancing but now LISTENING TO IT LIVE. Probably would say one of her best live vocal performances. I imagined Gon B Alright having a mashup with Miss You Much and You Want This(so the fans will be satisfied with the hits being there.)For the Great Forever i imagined the choreo being a two person contemporary dance number with floor choreo.

Come with it ! I would love to hear a jam session Night into Fucky big band into Freexone .. give me a dance jams session! By the way Black Cat on the Janet tour was unstoppable! .. 

16 minutes ago, GTIG said:

Come with it ! I would love to hear a jam session Night into Fucky big band into Freexone .. give me a dance jams session! By the way Black Cat on the Janet tour was unstoppable! .. 

Night/FUNKY BIG BAND(contains elements of Free Xone)/Gon B Alright(contains elements of Miss You Much,Control, You Want This)

A 13-15 min performance 

2 minutes ago, jinthahouse said:

Night/FUNKY BIG BAND(contains elements of Free Xone)/Gon B Alright(contains elements of Miss You Much,Control, You Want This)

A 13-15 min performance 

Come with it ! Funky big bang is a Jam! Point! 

5 hours ago, GTIG said:

I posted my setlist a few weeks ago here, and it has several Damita Jo songs on it and 2 from Unbreakable. 😄

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2020 at 2:24 PM, jinthahouse said:

I wouldnt want her too. They have great chemistry with her especially considering that Janet is not in the kids age group

Nah its time for fresh energy. Im starting to not like when Janet stay w/ crews for too long. A new creative director and dancers would be IDEAL for me for this new tour... 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

she's still with the old dancers. I was hoping she'd switch up but she isn't. I'm so tired of seeing Whyley's flamboyant ass doing too much all the time thinking he's a girl and looking stank while doing it. HE IS NOT CUTE :sigh: 

You a fool...he be swinging all dat damn hair 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he be having more hair choreography than janet!!! He be dancing tho!!! But im tired of looking at that crew 

15 hours ago, jinthahouse said:

Not necessarily i think i over exaggerated some songs but i would love her to reinvent/remix some of the songs as well ad take out some of her recently overplayed songs on tour

I doubt Janet will ever go the Madonna route by mixing up and reinventing her songs on tour becus Janet has that mindset of Michael "the audience wants to hear the record the way it was recorded" ... Even tho I get why MJ and Janet think like that for nostalgic reasons but the audience wouldnt mind a lil reinvention as well... Ive always said Janet should stop tryna fit ALL her songs in the show and allow us to miss some of those songs and save em for the next tour..but on her recent interview with Ryna Seacrest she pretty much said she tries to cram it all in bc fans would say to her after the show "you didnt do my favorite song or yoy didnt do that song" and she said it made her feel guilty.

23 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Nah its time for fresh energy. Im starting to not like when Janet stay w/ crews for too long. A new creative director and dancers would be IDEAL for me for this new tour... 

At least let her stay with denzel😍 he is such a recognizable dancer 

7 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

I doubt Janet will ever go the Madonna route by mixing up and reinventing her songs on tour becus Janet has that mindset of Michael "the audience wants to hear the record the way it was recorded" ... Even tho I get why MJ and Janet think like that for nostalgic reasons but the audience wouldnt mind a lil reinvention as well... Ive always said Janet should stop tryna fit ALL her songs in the show and allow us to miss some of those songs and save em for the next tour..but on her recent interview with Ryna Seacrest she pretty much said she tries to cram it all in bc fans would say to her after the show "you didnt do my favorite song or yoy didnt do that song" and she said it made her feel guilty.

I agree with you. I would love if she did full songs instead of just medleys. I feel like most of the fans that will go to this tour, have seen her before. So it shouldn't be a problem to have a different setlist. 

• Upvote 2

Been said before... janet is taurus, familiarity is her comfort zone. Madonna is leo, always wants to be at the top of her game.

That being said, i do very much hope there will be at least a new setlist, new coreography and theme... I believe the album will be fresh but with the tours she likes to do the same old.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Even tho hr is eyecandy he is the main one that HAS TO GO! lol im tired of seeing him 

I personally would love to see a few dancers with street edge. Their style of dancing lack personality and movements are not fluent.  

So....what are the chances of the corona virus outbreak hauling European dates as well as other countries?!? 😟😨😰 The rollout for Black Diamond started off SOOOOOO strong...but it’s been over a month since the big announcement. I wonder what’s going on with Janet and her team....🤔

32 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

So....what are the chances of the corona virus outbreak hauling European dates as well as other countries?!? 😟😨😰 The rollout for Black Diamond started off SOOOOOO strong...but it’s been over a month since the big announcement. I wonder what’s going on with Janet and her team....🤔

While it’s fair to wonder how it will be by July, her silence has nothing to do with the virus. Everyone does this every time she mentions a song, tour, residency for the last few years. She does a little press & everyone thinks she’s about to jump back into 1994 & do press everywhere. She comes out initially then makes minimal pop ups. That’s about it. 

2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

There will be more promo really soon. She's still working on the album, so of course she's not promoting everywhere right now. I'm more concerned about Corona f****ing up the tour. She might be postponing the US leg. As for Europe, under normal circumstances she would be announcing our leg by April or May (with the tour taking place here in the Fall). I think the Corona 'fear' will be over by that time, but she might be waiting a little longer. 

20 hours ago, GTIG said:

I personally would love to see a few dancers with street edge. Their style of dancing lack personality and movements are not fluent.  

I will give them their roses for having probably the best technique out of all Janets dance crews over the years tho.. Tbh.. Their precision is on 1000!  But i def wanna see sum more raw street edge too 

I think they’re waiting it out right now, but it’s not going to get better any time soon. The response from the government has been negligent. It’s going to get much worse. 

The tour will most likely be postponed.

• Upvote 1