Black Diamond Tour

MorganR

Im surprised Janet hasn’t postponed dates from the first leg. I’m sure they haven’t rehearsed nearly as much as they need to for the final outline of the show. I think if things don’t get better by May, she’ll definitely move the entire project to Fall 2020. 🤔👍

She aint postponed it cus everyone wants to see where the dust will settle...why make an annoucement now....?

Off subject, Eddie Morales(a4u era dancer) is on instagram live right now..and bringing up other dancers and they spilling ALL KIND OF TEA about artists theyve worked with... the good and the bad. Janet came up a ALOT ....ALL GOOD THINGS..Good things about Aaliyah and Mariah too but they said  bad shit about Xtina Missy and Keyshia Cole lol

53 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

She aint postponed it cus everyone wants to see where the dust will settle...why make an annoucement now....?

Off subject, Eddie Morales(a4u era dancer) is on instagram live right now..and bringing up other dancers and they spilling ALL KIND OF TEA about artists theyve worked with... the good and the bad. Janet came up a couple of times....ALL GOOD.. but they said  bad shit about Missy and Keyshia Cole...lol

whats his@

On 4/2/2020 at 12:21 PM, Jakob said:

🖤💎🙏🏻 

I'm not ignorant though. There is a big big chance the tour actually WILL be postponed. As long as we get the album this year. 

Yeah like I'm cool with having the album out this year and having the tour postponed because the album will give hype for the tour. 

• Like 2