First Single Speculations πŸ–€πŸ’Ž?!?

Lenzo88

2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

So I wonder if you guys have noticed that both Janet and Bruno Mars are the headliners for the Essence Festival 2020 in July!!!
Β 

1600x900-1920x1080.png?width=1920&height

Hmmmmm, could the first single for the upcoming album be that heavily rumored collaboration between the legend and nostalgia pop star?!?! πŸ˜³πŸ˜±πŸ€”

You little super sleuth, I mean slut, I mean sleuth :shifty:Β 

If the first single is in fact the Bruno MarsΒ collaboration, I would think the single would have an obvious 80s pop/90s R&B soundΒ since Bruno is all about music dedicated to nostalgia/those eras and Janet being one of the biggest artists from those two decades, it’s probably gonna happen for sure!!! πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Which twitter account?!? πŸ˜³πŸ˜±πŸ€”

@theejanfamΒ 

They were correct about Made For Now, RRHOF, and her recent Grammy appearance. They posted a tweet with the number 8 and then a week later posted a gif of the seven dwarves.

13 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Lmao we got Janet Jackson puzzles and scrolls now

these "puzzles and scrolls" are not new :rolleyes: as Janet transcends time and space as we understand it, her mysteries are infinite -_- she could break us off on that never aging trick she pulls, hell maybe she time travels? :unsure:Β  but that wouldn't work either because she exists independent of timeΒ  -_-

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Jakob said:

Ugh, I don't want to wait til April for the single... Let's keep the momentum high and release the single not later than mid-March Jan. πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»

I'm thinking shelf life, which means timing is, as always, everything, if it's too early because we can't wait, like we haven't already, things may be cool off right when its time to hit the road. I hope she doesn't go the Unbreakable route where the songs had no exposure before she was on the road, that was tough because I remember the audience like :unsure: ....they hadn't heard the songs. I will say this, I'm happy no matter what she's done so much already