JD interview speaks on Janet (again)

Bailey

2 hours ago, vibeology said:

I think he has implied it most time when asked ^^

I'm more surprised they didn't live together...i assumed they did together in Atlanta.

THAT!  I was like, hold up, they didnt live together? :unsure: .....so anywho they reposted this interview, with JUST the Janet part :sigh: I guess milk it however you can :filenails: My question is at what point can you do an interview where Janet isn't brought up?

4 hours ago, vibeology said:

I think he has implied it most time when asked ^^

I'm more surprised they didn't live together...i assumed they did together in Atlanta.

He’s blunt about everything else. He needs to be blunt about that lol. 

I thought they lived together too but this also tells me everything I need to know about how Janet felt about the relationship. She deeply loved him, but it still wasn’t enough for her to give in. It also tells me she had some reservations. I respect that. 

he made it sound like differences in "want" in terms of she's a Cali gurl, and he's an Atlanta boy :umm:, I was still shocked they never lived together after 8 years of being together. I'm thinking the fact they did NOT live together, tells a LOT about how somebody felt in that relationship. I dont even think you can really test a relationship out properly unless you did live together, how would you propose to someone for marriage and you don't know their day to day living habits? That's a huge piece missing IMO

On 4/27/2020 at 2:51 PM, Bailey said:

THAT!  I was like, hold up, they didnt live together? :unsure: .....so anywho they reposted this interview, with JUST the Janet part :sigh: I guess milk it however you can :filenails: My question is at what point can you do an interview where Janet isn't brought up?

Precisely...people jump on JD for always talking about her, but he is always asked! It doesn't appear to frustrate him though.

23 hours ago, Bailey said:

he made it sound like differences in "want" in terms of she's a Cali gurl, and he's an Atlanta boy :umm:, I was still shocked they never lived together after 8 years of being together. I'm thinking the fact they did NOT live together, tells a LOT about how somebody felt in that relationship. I dont even think you can really test a relationship out properly unless you did live together, how would you propose to someone for marriage and you don't know their day to day living habits? That's a huge piece missing IMO

23 hours ago, Angela said:

I thought they lived together too but this also tells me everything I need to know about how Janet felt about the relationship. She deeply loved him, but it still wasn’t enough for her to give in. It also tells me she had some reservations. I respect that. 

Yet she moved to another continent and had a baby with Wissam! I notice people always compare the two relationships, saying she was so much happier with JD. We just dont know. I think what it really comes down to is wanting/needing different things at different stages of your life.

2 hours ago, vibeology said:

Yet she moved to another continent and had a baby with Wissam! I notice people always compare the two relationships, saying she was so much happier with JD. We just dont know. I think what it really comes down to is wanting/needing different things at different stages of your life.

That’s exactly my point. She moved to another continent, had a baby, changed her fashion, etc. for Wissam and wouldn’t even move across the country for JD. Agreed that she was in a different space and with a different man and it brought out a different response from her. Sometimes you just never know. 

On 4/28/2020 at 10:31 AM, vibeology said:

Precisely...people jump on JD for always talking about her, but he is always asked! It doesn't appear to frustrate him though.

let's be real here, you add the name Janet in and that ish get views. JD has every chance to say, hey I wont talk about that nor her so don't ask. :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 1