Very Rare Version of Funny How Time Flies

Twenty4play

O.M.F.G!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Im loving this....something about it sounds even more mature and grown. And the notes she's hittin on that 2nd verse and THE ad libs ..what????? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  its makes the version we know sound too simple 

I cant believe how sexual she was... Janet was already on sum janet. type shit back then lol 

17 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

O.M.F.G!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Im loving this....something about it sounds even more mature and grown. And the notes she's hittin on that 2nd verse and THE ad libs ..what????? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  its makes the version we know sound too simple 

I cant believe how sexual she was... Janet was already on sum janet. type shit back then lol 

Please she was making love in the rain lol we knew she was a freak lol

5 hours ago, GTIG said:

Please she was making love in the rain lol we knew she was a freak lol

But MLITR wasnt nearly has sensual and sexual as this version of Funny How Time Flies...It was very on the lite,sexually.  This version of FHTF makes the other version sound like a disney song 

On 5/21/2020 at 1:01 AM, janetDAYZ said:

O.M.F.G!!!!!!!!!!!! 

James DeBarge turned Janet out while they were married. I bet that version didn't make the album cause of her parents and she didn't wanna send a message like that that young. Just imagine if she would've followed through with songs she really wanted at that age. Madonna's name wouldn't of been the only name thought of and also Janet being black probably would've been banned on many radio stations 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, J. said:

I see why they didn't use it. Cool to hear, though.

🤣😂🤣 exactly. I’m so grateful they knew better. Those notes sound forced & pitchy. They weren’t necessary. She literally just got louder but it had nothing to it. 

I still get hype off ATAP adlibs after the second verse. 

2 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

🤣😂🤣 exactly. I’m so grateful they knew better. Those notes sound forced & pitchy. They weren’t necessary. She literally just got louder but it had nothing to it. 

I still get hype off ATAP adlibs after the second verse. 

I can’t even imagine how many unheard versions/ unreleased songs she has in the vault.