Janet... You and your teammmm babygirl needs to do better..why is Mariah??

janetDAYZ

7 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Then he played "Made For Now" and said that's the only song he knows by her because of Daddy Yankee and the song was played heavily in the country.  He's 25 and he already knew Mariah and Whitney's music

MC & Whitney aren't blacklisted. 💁🏻‍♂️

7 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

You think he should've just stayed quiet? Would you accept Janet continuing to tell us nothing?

He should've stayed quiet, yes.

I want Janet to speak out on the album and tour, but I understand their situation. I hope that by Spring or Summer 2021 there will be several working vaccines, so Janet can announce the new tour dates (starting Fall 2021-early 2022?). But that's all depending on how fast we have vaccines.

1 hour ago, Jakob said:

MC & Whitney aren't blacklisted. 💁🏻‍♂️

He should've stayed quiet, yes.

I want Janet to speak out on the album and tour, but I understand their situation. I hope that by Spring or Summer 2021 there will be several working vaccines, so Janet can announce the new tour dates (starting Fall 2021-early 2022?). But that's all depending on how fast we have vaccines.

Janet was blacklisted over a decade ago. She's currently not blacklisted so you're gonna have to find another excuse. Other countries didn't blacklist her lol. Also just because there will be vaccines out doesn't mean Janet will start a tour. 

21 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Janet was blacklisted over a decade ago. She's currently not blacklisted so you're gonna have to find another excuse. Other countries didn't blacklist her lol. Also just because there will be vaccines out doesn't mean Janet will start a tour. 

She is not just being blacklisted in the US, unfortunately. 

Also, I think all artists are awaiting vaccines, not just Janet. It just so happens that Janet was supposed to go tour, so I suppose -once it's safe- Janet will announce those dates of the American leg. 

8 minutes ago, Jakob said:

She is not just being blacklisted in the US, unfortunately. 

Also, I think all artists are awaiting vaccines, not just Janet. It just so happens that Janet was supposed to go tour, so I suppose -once it's safe- Janet will announce those dates of the American leg. 

Ok tell us where else other than US is Janet blacklisted.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jakob said:

I hope her team re-certifies Janet's numbers once they're kicking-off Black Diamond.... How long has it been exactly since her numbers were updated? 

Her numbers would only be bragging rights now. Dating as far back as the RN album, people would bootleg copies on cassette. The issue with recertification, is money. It costs money to recalculate sales, and in Janet's case if she got paid via contract to put out albums, as she did, then it may not be an interest for Janet nor her team to count what's not been counted. Janet wouldn't get more money neither would her record companies but they would lose money.

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

Her numbers would only be bragging rights now. Dating as far back as the RN album, people would bootleg copies on cassette. The issue with recertification, is money. It costs money to recalculate sales, and in Janet's case if she got paid via contract to put out albums, as she did, then it may not be an interest for Janet nor her team to count what's not been counted. Janet wouldn't get more money neither would her record companies but they would lose money.

A shame really. Janet’s overall album sales in US should be well over 50 million by since they were last certified at 25 million or so. Over 150 million easily by now!!! Sigh.

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

Smh @ losing money. It doesn’t cost that much and there’s no excuse.

This and her other inactions are why she’s fading

4 hours ago, J. said:

Smh @ losing money. It doesn’t cost that much and there’s no excuse.

This and her other inactions are why she’s fading

let's try to look at what she can do to engage her fans, and thats if she wants to. Let's say her sales were recertified, is that going to do much for her status as a private person in the entertainment world? 

22 hours ago, J. said:

There’s no reason for her certifications to be the way they are. The logical hoops yall jump through to justify her mess. Please

I spot some truths -_-  

It would be great that Janet's numbers were accurate, it would, I noticed recently her net worth has been updated to 190 million. As a hard core fan for decades now, it sucks, it sucks that she's not more celebrated and respected, it sucks that she's not a chart topper anymore, and it sucks that her legacy doesn't shine as bright as it deserves. I don't think we will see the 90's again, when everything was better than it is now. 

Janet said once in an interview, that you can't stay up up up forever -_- 

She has the worst transition to the modern era out of her peers, and although her profile has improved some she and her team continue to drop the ball on simple stuff. Like her YouTube page. You’re a visual artist with one of the best videographies...and yet...all of your videos can’t be accessed.

And She has non-dancers with more interesting routines currently 🥴

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What I would like for Janet is for her and her team to post all her videos on YouTube on her VEVO account. I saw some traction on the Got Til It’s Gone video on Twitter a couple of days ago. I went to YouTube to go play it because it really is one of my favorite videos ever, and I could only find a fan account... that was posted nine months ago. 

I’m not even saying she needs to certify her stuff and she doesn’t need to be Mariah because for all of her greatness, she’s extremely insecure, lacks accountability,  and can be very money hungry (she’s also selling Mariah cookies). But she should care about what she gave her life to and she should care about it more than her fans. 

And I wouldn’t be surprised if Black Diamond doesn’t happen until 2022. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, J. said:

It’s not about her being Mariah...it’s about her promoting herself like just about everyone else does.

I know. Hence my statements before and after Mariah. I mentioned Mariah since everyone kept making comparisons to her, and in some cases to throw unnecessary shade. 

• Like 1