Just a thought but...

Selz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This has stayed in the back of my mind - maybe we should try and schedule a date?  I don't about y'all's Christmas but mine was a pile of shit, wasn't allowed to leave London and had to spend it alone in my flat.  And Boris Johnson about to make another national address tonight to make things a bit worse - could do with something to look forward to!

I know we're on different timezones etc. but I'm sure we can make it work if we're keen?

9 hours ago, Selz said:

Awesome.  What's a good time of day for you Miss Angie?  Are you on pacific time?  I forget.

As long as it’s near the end of the week or on a weekend, I’m good. I’m now Central time (I’ve been moving around the last few years). I’ll be flexible 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angela said:

As long as it’s near the end of the week or on a weekend, I’m good. I’m now Central time (I’ve been moving around the last few years). I’ll be flexible 😊

12 hours ago, Selz said:

Awesome.  What's a good time of day for you Miss Angie?  Are you on pacific time?  I forget.

Well a Sunday seems nice and chill. I think a evening for us in the UK/Europe would be your afternoon in the US?

Should we suggest a week from this coming Sunday? That would give enough time for some people to see the thread and decide if they wanna be part of it or not. Ive atted a few but, if you guys can think of anymore that somewhat still come here...

@Aquaria

@Bailey

@Jakob

@JoeJoe

@Mr. Wonder

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...