I had a Janet Vision!!!

Lenzo88

Last night, I dreamt Janet FINALLY released her first single with Bruno Mars and it was called....”Killing It!” 👀🧠👀 Also the new album was also available on Apple Music for pre-order and it was renamed “Artist” with insane visuals!!! The first video with Bruno was like a complete acid trip with Janet spotting green hair and some amazing fashion!!! ......yeah, I’m going crazy now!!! 🙂🤪😫😭🤦🏾‍♂️💀

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Last night, I dreamt Janet FINALLY released her first single with Bruno Mars and it was called....”Killing It!” 👀🧠👀 Also the new album was also available on Apple Music for pre-order and it was renamed “Artist” with insane visuals!!! The first video with Bruno was like a complete acid trip with Janet spotting green hair and some amazing fashion!!! ......yeah, I’m going crazy now!!! 🙂🤪😫😭🤦🏾‍♂️💀

Oooohhh that sounds good! I actually imagined Janet rocking a green or blue haircut and i think it would be 🔥🔥🔥

We better have that Bruno Mars duet on Black Diamond and it should definitely be one of the singles. Billboard Hot 100 top 10 incomin'!!!

6 hours ago, Jakob said:

Oooohhh that sounds good! I actually imagined Janet rocking a green or blue haircut and i think it would be 🔥🔥🔥

We better have that Bruno Mars duet on Black Diamond and it should definitely be one of the singles. Billboard Hot 100 top 10 incomin'!!!

6 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

she always comes through with a new image/era

queen of reinvention

6 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

how did it sound if you could remember?