Justin Apologizes to Britney and Janet

Aquaria

Fuck him. I don’t accept his fake ass apology. 

I will never forget going on to her official forum right after the SuperBowl. They had to shut it down due to the extreme traffic (they had over 1,000 users). And most of all, the racism.  I had never seen the N word written so many times in my life and the amount of times she was called a monkey. And the place wasn’t moderated. 

It slowly woke up the activist in me and to see him be complicit on watching a legend be destroyed and it took him getting dragged because of his relationship with a white woman to apologize? Nah. Fuck JT. Forever. I don’t care that he tried to give out weak ass statements before and he can add this one to the list.  And if anyone wants to tell me that Janet is over it and/or she forgave him, all I can say is that I don’t care. I have kept the same energy for years now and will for the rest of my life. 

And that’s on Mary had a little lamb. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 2/13/2021 at 12:00 AM, Angela said:

Fuck him. I don’t accept his fake ass apology. 

I will never forget going on to her official forum right after the SuperBowl. They had to shut it down due to the extreme traffic (they had over 1,000 users). And most of all, the racism.  I had never seen the N word written so many times in my life and the amount of times she was called a monkey. And the place wasn’t moderated. 

It slowly woke up the activist in me and to see him be complicit on watching a legend be destroyed and it took him getting dragged because of his relationship with a white woman to apologize? Nah. Fuck JT. Forever. I don’t care that he tried to give out weak ass statements before and he can add this one to the list.  And if anyone wants to tell me that Janet is over it and/or she forgave him, all I can say is that I don’t care. I have kept the same energy for years now and will for the rest of my life. 

And that’s on Mary had a little lamb. 

So, you're not a fan🤔😆