Tour with the hardest floor choreography

jinthahouse

Throughout Janet's career she has had some of the most intricate and sometimes painful to execute floor choreography that she seemingly does better with age.

In my listing here these are my tours that included best to worst floor choreographies (not including rhythm nation or times she is just on the floor like Pleasure Principle on SOTW2 or What About on TVR)

1.)Rockwitu Tour(Feedback, So Much Betta, Rock With U)

2.)The Velvet Rope Tour(You)

3.) Janet. tour(If additional dance break, Black Cat)

4.)Metamorphosis(I Get Lonely, Throb floor choreo)

5.) State of The World Tour Leg 2(You Want This, What Have you Done For Me Lately

6.)All For You Tour(Trust A Try)

7.)Number Ones Tour(half ass feedback floor choreo)

8.) Rhythm Nation anniversary Tour(You Want This)

9.)Unbreakable Tour(no floor choreography)

On 3/15/2021 at 12:05 PM, jinthahouse said:

Throughout Janet's career she has had some of the most intricate and sometimes painful to execute floor choreography that she seemingly does better with age.

In my listing here these are my tours that included best to worst floor choreographies (not including rhythm nation or times she is just on the floor like Pleasure Principle on SOTW2 or What About on TVR)

1.)Rockwitu Tour(Feedback, So Much Betta, Rock With U)

2.)The Velvet Rope Tour(You)

3.) Janet. tour(If additional dance break, Black Cat)

4.)Metamorphosis(I Get Lonely, Throb floor choreo)

5.) State of The World Tour Leg 2(You Want This, What Have you Done For Me Lately

6.)All For You Tour(Trust A Try)

7.)Number Ones Tour(half ass feedback floor choreo)

8.) Rhythm Nation anniversary Tour(You Want This)

9.)Unbreakable Tour(no floor choreography)

RN maybe wasn’t the hardest, but judging from the video I just saw of it for the first time, it was the most energetic. She had me sweating just watching her.  And her VOCALS were kick-ass.  

On 3/16/2021 at 1:00 PM, Lenzo88 said:

Oooo that I Get Lonely performance from Meta!!!! 😨😨🔥🔥🔥 Child, she couldn’t wait to hump that floor!!! 🤦🏾‍♂️💀😩😭 Strawberry was tamed by Wissam for too long!!! 

sis was 53 doing a backbend into a half a split. We may sometimes not see it but Janet is ATHLETIC

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JJATL said:

RN maybe wasn’t the hardest, but judging from the video I just saw of it for the first time, it was the most energetic. She had me sweating just watching her.  And her VOCALS were kick-ass.  

Yep plus it was a short show so she could give all the songs her all. I think Unbreakable was also like that it just was just the costumes obstructing us seeing the choreo

• Upvote 1