If this is Janet's new choreographer then baby we in trouble

JoeJoe

I watched some of his videos. While I do think he is an extremely good dancer, I personally don't like the style of his coreography. It's too stiff and they're using too much hands and the back is straight instead of moving the whole body. I also don't think this is the style Janet can do best. I understand she likes the attitude of the dance style but she's not that good at it. Sorry, but Tina and even Gil knew better.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, diamondbutterfly said:

I watched some of his videos. While I do think he is an extremely good dancer, I personally don't like the style of his coreography. It's too stiff and they're using too much hands and the back is straight instead of moving the whole body. I also don't think this is the style Janet can do best. I understand she likes the attitude of the dance style but she's not that good at it. Sorry, but Tina and even Gil knew better.

he's good and doing his basic choreography. It's nothing to go home and write about. It looks like the basic tutorials of taking a dance class. Everybody talking about Feedback he did for the Vegas show but what exactly is there to like about it? The moves were boring and basic, the only thing that stood out was the costumes and colors. If you watch it again and pay attention to choreography like I did then you'll see it sucks. I agree with everything you said about his choreography

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

His stuff is really basic... I think Tina commented in an interview that dancing has gotten a bit worse over the years. If she didn't say that, then I'm just thinking it. What choreographers are really good these days? No one is pulling off an "If," "Rhythm Nation," or "Pleasure Principle."

It's trash tbh. I guarantee if Janet was younger she wouldn't even bat an eye at him when it came to choosing choreographers.