The plug gets pulled on Ciara’s new single ‘Turn It Up’…

DJ Y2K Malone™

Well a lot of that is at no fault of their own. But ppl obviously still do like Ashanti regardless of what ppl think. Her last album produced a hit on the R&B charts. So there obviously IS still interest in her. And didn't she sign or is about to sign with someone? :unsure:

IDk and we wont really know unless she releases an album. I mean.. Monica went gold so I guess we'll see what these other hoes can do.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well a lot of that is at no fault of their own. But ppl obviously still do like Ashanti regardless of what ppl think. Her last album produced a hit on the R&B charts. So there obviously IS still interest in her. And didn't she sign or is about to sign with someone? :unsure:

You are always the one saying r&b charts DONT MATTER :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Lil interest or not.... in this world thats still spells FLOP (even according to your prior preachings)

:rolleyes: @ the video. Dayz don't do it.

And I have NEVER said the R&B charts don't matter, esp considering Janet's track record on there. :mellow:

Yes The Declaration was a flop, but you're missing the point. There IS still interest in her and she has fans. Dispute them anyway you want, but the charts don't lie.

:rolleyes: @ the video. Dayz don't do it.

And I have NEVER said the R&B charts don't matter, esp considering Janet's track record on there. :mellow:

Yes The Declaration was a flop, but you're missing the point. There IS still interest in her and she has fans. Dispute them anyway you want, but the charts don't lie.

99% of them were just R&B awards. She didn't win any of the awards that matter.

So you're saying r&b charts MATTER but grammys for r&b catergories DONT???????? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: Thats all under the same umbrella..but you claim to have not said r&b doesnt matter

Archived