The plug gets pulled on Ciara’s new single ‘Turn It Up’…

DJ Y2K Malone™

Austin and Henrietta you will not clock Ciara's tea and scalp her dickless. She should have just waited until 2011 imo ANYWAY. And yea... Austin I see Ashanti having another cute gold album... but who knows where shes at? Last I heard after Beyonce dragged her she returned to the forest to perch herself on top of a cliff and howl at the moon... or w/e it is women with facial hair do.

-_- True, but if she did wait for this year, she would have to go back to the studio and do a new album since BI was leaking before "Ride" even was released. She could have put the songs on BI on the mixtape she wanted to do. Ashanti is kicking it with the Muppets in the land of Oz -_-

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-_- True, but if she did wait for this year, she would have to go back to the studio and do a new album since BI was leaking before "Ride" even was released. She could have put the songs on BI on the mixtape she wanted to do. Ashanti is kicking it with the Muppets in the land of Oz -_-

No I meant make an album with the intent of release in 2011 not in 2010 it was too big of a flop & too soon.

Austin and Henrietta you will not clock Ciara's tea and scalp her dickless. She should have just waited until 2011 imo ANYWAY. And yea... Austin I see Ashanti having another cute gold album... but who knows where shes at? Last I heard after Beyonce dragged her she returned to the forest to perch herself on top of a cliff and howl at the moon... or w/e it is women with facial hair do.

Ch...we had to pull that wig all the back to the nape of her neck. Give that hoe whiplash with the truth. It's such shame cuz Ciara could really be popular if she would just play her cards right. Still hasn't tried to cross over into another audience. Still making the same music. I see why she's failing.

There is hope for Ashanti though. She just needs to avoid Beyonce at all costs. Ciara, she just needs to get it together. New producers, new team, new everything. I remember she announced that she was already working on her next album. Then the idiot gonna say she's working with the same ppl? :mellow: You dumb fuck, why are you working with the same ppl who aren't brining you hits? :mellow:

On what planet might this be on????? because PLANET EARTH DOESN'T KNOW HER :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Her problem is much bigger than just Beyonce...she's limited..and has had her 15 mins ..PERIOD

Ch...we had to pull that wig all the back to the nape of her neck. Give that hoe whiplash with the truth. It's such shame cuz Ciara could really be popular if she would just play her cards right. Still hasn't tried to cross over into another audience. Still making the same music. I see why she's failing.

And her stans still want her to stay a coon backbending fool doing crunk&B im like ch.. thats why shes flopping. :lmao:

On what planet might this be on????? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Her problem is much bigger than just Beyonce...she's limited..and has had her 15 mins ..PERIOD

She's a decent singer, and she has some pretty good songs. Dayz, let's not and say it already transpired. :rolleyes:

*falls on the floor and dies*

-_-

And that was hard to do when she didn't have an international fanbase after Jive pulled her away from them during her Goodies era. She was kinda winning back the UK when she was opening for Britney, but was pulled after folks were saying she was outshining Brit.

She's a decent singer, and she has some pretty good songs. Dayz, let's not and say it already transpired. :rolleyes:

If you TRULY believe in your heart that that bitch will be able to possibly resurrect her status/popularity...then..Imma just pray for you AND HER :lmao:

Back to what u said about Bee. Why do we need an Ashanti when we have a Beyonce. No one is gonna choose a hamburger over steak... Im surprised at you right now.

-_-

And that was hard to do when she didn't have an international fanbase after Jive pulled her away from them during her Goodies era. She was kinda winning back the UK when she was opening for Britney, but was pulled after folks were saying she was outshining Brit.

As if that takes much effort.

And yep I heard the same thing. I remember a few comments on Perez saying Ciara was upstaging her. :sigh:

If you TRULY believe in your heart that that bitch will be able to possibly resurrect her status/popularity...then..Imma just pray for you AND HER :lmao:

Back to what u said about Bee. Why do we need an Ashanti when we have a Beyonce. No one is gonna choose a hamburger over steak... Im surprised at you right now.

Hence me saying she needs to avoid Hurricane Beysus. I was watching her videos the other night, and she's a decent performer. She just needs to write better material and strengthen her craft. She still has a fanbase out there considering "The Way That I Love You" went #2 on the R&B charts. Plus she was on The Inc. :mellow: With the right promotion and marketing, Ashanti can be mildly popular again.

Hence me saying she needs to avoid Hurricane Beysus. I was watching her videos the other night, and she's a decent performer. She just needs to write better material and strengthen her craft. She still has a fanbase out there considering "The Way That I Love You" went #2 on the R&B charts. Plus she was on The Inc. :mellow: With the right promotion and marketing, Ashanti can be mildly popular again.

Meh I gave it another thought... but who would care?

Trandy

Flopica

Aaliyah(if she were still alive)

MANya

Trandy

Cecil

Asideburns

Keri

are all just basic disposable R&b chicks.

Meh I gave it another thought... but who would care?

Trandy

Flopica

Aaliyah(if she were still alive)

MANya

Trandy

Cecil

Asideburns

Keri

are all just basic disposable R&b chicks.

Well a lot of that is at no fault of their own. But ppl obviously still do like Ashanti regardless of what ppl think. Her last album produced a hit on the R&B charts. So there obviously IS still interest in her. And didn't she sign or is about to sign with someone? :unsure:

Archived