The plug gets pulled on Ciara’s new single ‘Turn It Up’…

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So old -_- The good years are soooo behind you :tear:

At least you'd kinda be less pathetic...kinda :filenails:

I'm not old! :rolleyes: I still look like I'm in my early 20's. You're just mad that you're younger than me and probably look older. :coffee:

I'll be at a full minute by time I reach 30. :excited:

Proofread please? :umm:

Well you know what the fuck I meant. <_<

It's not that damn funny... :sigh:

As I've told you all countless times my mistakes happen because of my attempts to type fast, which lead to me randomly leaving out or misspelling words. <_<

#DontJudgeMe :umm:

But your response to him doesn't even make sense :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: There's no way to figure out who you were talking to :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

#Judgmentday :devil:

But your response to him doesn't even make sense :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: There's no way to figure out who you were talking to :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

#Judgmentday :devil:

I WOULD BE LOOKING AT YOU OR AUSTINEISHA IN THE SAME WAY (AS THE GUY SITTING IN THE FUCKING CHAIR IN DAYZ SIG) IF YOU OR AUSTINEISHA WERE LAYING IN THAT DAMN BED NAKED... Is that better? :umm:

#ISaidDontJudgeMeBitch :umm:

I WOULD BE LOOKING AT YOU OR AUSTINEISHA IN THE SAME WAY (AS THE GUY SITTING IN THE FUCKING CHAIR IN DAYZ SIG) IF YOU OR AUSTINEISHA WERE LAYING IN THAT DAMN BED NAKED... Is that better? :umm:

#ISaidDontJudgeMeBitch :umm:

But you replied to Austin saying:

"I'd be look at you or Austineisha the same way as the guy sitting the chair, if either one of you were laying in the bed like that"

Do you see the problem with that?

#TheVerdictIsIn

But you replied to Austin saying:

"I'd be look at you or Austineisha the same way as the guy sitting the chair, if either one of you were laying in the bed like that"

Do you see the problem with that?

#TheVerdictIsIn

Usually I'm good with reading and understanding posts if someone leaves some words out here and there. I can make it out. But with that shit...it was just like.... :umm:

It was...understandable....sorta. You bitches are just picking on me for no reason :cry:

Archived