The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

:lmao: OMG. :lmao:

The impact. :lmao:

I can't take it :lmao:! Just 2 weeks ago the country went mad that Manchester spent £400,000 on an MTV/Alicia Keys gig :lmao:!!! Ok so Londons bigger but £5million to push a button :lmao:...people are going to be so pressed

I can't take it :lmao:! Just 2 weeks ago the country went mad that Manchester spent £400,000 on an MTV/Alicia Keys gig :lmao:!!! Ok so Londons bigger but £5million to push a button :lmao:...people are going to be so pressed

Only Rihsus would cause an uproar like this..:lmao: That is crazy!

I shun everybody. I was raised to shun everything at first and then say 'ok'. For instance when I go to someone's house they say "have some cake" and I say "Oh no thank you", then they say "No go on have some" and I say "Ok if you insist". It shows you're not a greedy heaux and that you have morals ^_^

I wish you would change your screen name back you becoming Meh

:lmao:!! BITCH I AM NOT :umm:!!!! I'm so pressed you said that!!! omg I am...

then bring Bu back....we knew you were crazy but to fly all the over the pond and take Bu's place, Bu aint never hurt nobody ....I DEMAND BU BE RELEASED NOW! and don't come with no "pls don't let them" shit either

then bring Bu back....we knew you were crazy but to fly all the over the pond and take Bu's place, Bu aint never hurt nobody ....I DEMAND BU BE RELEASED NOW! and don't come with no "pls don't let them" shit either

How does Mehria make you feel?

I don't see it posted in here so if it's old news sorry. But Leona Lewis said she recorded "We Found Love" and her version was better than Rihannas....I thought to myself hmmmm really?

Leona Lewis Recorded 'We Found Love' Before Rihanna

Leona Lewis says she “found love” before Rihanna.

The British singer has revealed she and songwriter-producer Calvin Harris collaborated on his track “We Found Love” before Rihanna released her own hit version last year.

“I worked with Calvin and we recorded ‘We Found Love.’ But he went touring with Rihanna and she ended up releasing it,” Lewis explains to the Daily Star, in comments confirmed by Gossip Cop.

She adds, “I didn’t commit to it because I wanted ‘Trouble’ to be my first single, so I think that was another reason they went with Rihanna.”

But Lewis thinks her own “We Found Love” is second to none.

“It was the same version and production but mine’s better,” she says, adding, “I still have the recording but I’d never leak it. That’s so unprofessional.”

As for the song’s massive success in Rihanna’s hands, Lewis admits, “It was a bit annoying to see how big a hit it was around the world, but if I’d released it maybe it wouldn’t have done as well.”

http://www.opposingv...did-it-better-0

----

tumblr_m9tu5tUlyl1qd29lt.gif

• Upvote 1

Apart from the cover I love that shoot!!!

I feel like my love for Rih is dwindling a little. I'm not sure why, either. Maybe her stans on twitter are putting me off :unsure:

How can someone's stans make you dislike someone's music less? How often are you on Twitter?

How can someone's stans make you dislike someone's music less? How often are you on Twitter?

Oh it's possible. I can't stand Nicki because of her fans (though her personality doesn't help). Let' snot get started on Madonnas stans. I'm on Twitter a lot :lol: