The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

• 2 weeks later...

RIHANNA LAUNCHES 777 TOUR -- RETURNS TO SNL ON NOV 10TH

http://www.billboard...rce=most_recent

http://tunes.broadwayworld.com/article/Rihannas-777-Tour-to-Launch-1114-20121031

Worldwide superstar Rihanna, currently dominating global charts with "Diamonds," the fastest-rising single of her career to date, and the first single from UNAPOLOGETIC, her upcoming 7th studio album for Island Def Jam in just seven years - arriving in stores worldwide on Monday, November 19th - now announces the launch of her unprecedented "777" tour on Nov. 14th.

A group of die-hard fans from the Rihanna Navy fan club and a traveling international press corps of over 150 journalists representing 82 countries will be taken aboard a chartered Boeing 777 twinjet to 7 shows in 7 days in 7 countries. Working with global sponsor, HTC Corporation, the "777 Tour" will host an intimate gig in each of 7 cities—including one in the UK co-sponsored by River Island — marching toward the November 19th release date of UNAPOLOGETIC.

To commemorate the arrival of UNAPOLOGETIC, two different Limited Edition D2C deluxe box sets are up for pre-sale to members of the Rihanna Navy, exclusively at the RihannaNow.com website: the DIAMONDS BOX and the DIAMONDS EXECUTIVE PLATINUM BOX, carrying amazing never-before-released Rihanna images, art and custom-made accessories. UNAPOLOGETIC will go up for pre-order at iTunes on November 6th.

Meanwhile, "Diamonds," with 94 million combined radio audience in the U.S. (Greatest Gainer/Streaming & Airplay), jumps to #5 on the Hot 100, to become Rihanna's 23rd Top 10 hit on the chart. "Diamonds" debuted four weeks ago with #1 postings at iTunes in 27 countries, and Top 5 iTunes in 55 countries. On November 10th, Rihanna will perform 'Diamonds' on the Saturday Night Live stage, her fourth time as musical guest.

Rihanna – the "#1 Person On Facebook" with over 62 million Likes – has sold over 37 million albums and 146 million digital tracks worldwide, and currently holds the record as the top-selling digital artist of all time. The recipient of six Grammy Awards® and seven Billboard Music Awards, she was named the world's #1 social media star by Forbes, with over 2.9 billion views on YouTube/VEVO, the most ever for any female artist, and over 26 million Twitter followers. In addition to her 11 Hot 100 #1 singles and [now] 23 Top 10 singles, she also has 18 #1 singles on the Billboard Dance Club Song Charts.

SOURCE The Island Def Jam Music Group

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

^ It's a super duper deluxe edition of the album. It comes with the album, a DVD, a shirt, USB (with powerpoints and presentations), posters, a note from Rihanna, laptop covers, and other stuff. There's also one with less stuff for $79.00 coming out.

^ It's a super duper deluxe edition of the album. It comes with the album, a DVD, a shirt, USB (with powerpoints and presentations), posters, a note from Rihanna, laptop covers, and other stuff. There's also one with less stuff for $79.00 coming out.

i would rather see her in concert then pay all that money for those things

Ok..Thanks..

It always amazes that people complain about something they can't afford or won't buy..

• Upvote 1

Is this single like a massive flop or what. It's been out for ages and there's no video and like no one even likes it anymore not that they ever really did that much.

I think it's safe to call her Ri-hasbeen

#Gaga2013

But without a released video or 1 performance, it's already her biggest selling single to date, and it's #5 (last week it was #8) on the top 100 without those things, the song is simply on it's way to being her 12th #1, but even if it's not its already a global success.

PLEASE don't turn into TwistedVelvet.....you're too good for that Roc, we don't need 2 of them.

• Upvote 1

But without a released video or 1 performance, it's already her biggest selling single to date, and it's #5 (last week it was #8) on the top 100 without those things, the song is simply on it's way to being her 12th #1, but even if it's not its already a global success.

PLEASE don't turn into TwistedVelvet.....you're too good for that Roc, we don't need 2 of them.

I'm just trolling threads in the name of Gaga -_-

Pay me no mind -_-

Except, do :shifty:

rihanna.jpg

Unapologetic Tracklisting

1. ‘Fresh Off the Runway’

2. ‘Diamonds’

3. ‘Numb’

4. ‘Pour It Up’

5. ‘Loveeeeeee Song’

6. ‘Jump’

7. ‘Right Now’

8. ‘What Now’

9. ‘Stay’

10. ‘Nobody’s Business’

11. ‘Love Without Tragedy / Mother Mary’

12. ‘Get It Over With’

13. ‘No Love Allowed’

14. ‘Lost In Paradise’

Deluxe Edition

15. ‘Half of Me’

16. ‘Diamonds (Dave Aude 100 Extended)’

17. ‘Diamonds (Gregor Salto Downtempo Remix)’

• Upvote 1

rihanna.jpg

Unapologetic Tracklisting

1. ‘Fresh Off the Runway’

2. ‘Diamonds’

3. ‘Numb’

4. ‘Pour It Up’

5. ‘Loveeeeeee Song’

6. ‘Jump’

7. ‘Right Now’

8. ‘What Now’

9. ‘Stay’

10. ‘Nobody’s Business’

11. ‘Love Without Tragedy / Mother Mary’

12. ‘Get It Over With’

13. ‘No Love Allowed’

14. ‘Lost In Paradise’

Deluxe Edition

15. ‘Half of Me’

16. ‘Diamonds (Dave Aude 100 Extended)’

17. ‘Diamonds (Gregor Salto Downtempo Remix)’

ahhhhhhhhhh cant wait!

Either way I'm ready for the album..It's gonna be good..I can't believe Emilie Sande(sp?) wrote something and it's gonna be on "Unapologetic".

Emeli is doing it big writing wise. She's on Alicia Out-of-Keys album too

• Upvote 3