The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

I don't know what's going on, but this year MADE me a huge Rihanna fan. I think it's the illuminati. :ph34r::devil:

Welcome to the "I didn't like Rihanna but now I love her" Club, I've been a member since 2010 (even tho technically I never disliked her, I just didnt care about her really till 2010....then last year I realized I loved her lol. WELCOME Henry WELCOME, we've been waiting

Rihanna is the queen -_- I've seen the light -_-

Rihallah Has touched you all

praise_rihallah_by_fyrihanna-d386re8.jpg

• Upvote 2

I'm not gonna say "I have a feeling this could be her #1 album" because I said that about the last 2 albums in a row......and well........whatev, it is what it is if it happens AWESOME, if it don't, theres always next year lol

now i remember who u r you were a stan on here when all the others were not with the exception of hotboy and ralphie

• Upvote 1

I see I been gone for a while but my official thread for her is still alive after 2 years

Well shoot it helps that she's like the hottest chick on the planet right now and you got folks (cough TwistedVelvet cough) who needed to be dragged through pages after pages lol. But yea overall it's a very good thread, very fun

• Upvote 1