The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

get it over with sounds like a brandy song with all those harmonies :wub:

Rihanna is actually a Brandy fan. She loves "Afrodisiac". She actually said that was the album she was listening to when she recorded "Rated R". She post Brandy lyrics all the time on Twitter.

• Upvote 2

Rihanna is actually a Brandy fan. She loves "Afrodisiac". She actually said that was the album she was listening to when she recorded "Rated R". She post Brandy lyrics all the time on Twitter.

Ghandy was an inspiration for the album Rated R. After all that happened, Brandy was there with her..

• Upvote 1

Now i'm not gonna be all biased like Jarry was... so here goes...

1.Fresh Off The Runway - (B+) I love "Ri'apper". And the Nicki Minaj diss :shifty:

2.Diamonds

3. Numb - (D) I like the intro but then it goes kinda bland from there... Eminem wasn't needed at all and his verse didn't match the song. She shoulda have went with Drake

4. Power Up - (C-) Catchy... but I'm over the "Ri'apper" at this point of the album

5. Loveee Song - (B-) Single-ready.. I like it... Radio friendly.

6. Jump - (A-) Way to pander to the 90s generation... I love this song..

7. Right Now - (B.) It's a cool song... I like it... I don't love it though

8. What Now - (A) The first song I fell in love with besides (#2 - JUMP)... The chorus is so addicting... Should have been more rocky though.

9. Stay - (B-) It's not catchy but something about it draws me to this song... I like it.. but it didn't need that dude... I want to here the SNL version (but studio-ized)

10. Nobodies Business - (F-) I don't know what's worse about this song: Chris Brown or the fact that it samples Janet's older brother

11. Love Without Tragedy/Mother Mary - (C+/B) I like how she calls Jesus "Mr. Jesus" :lmao: I wish I didn't have to suffer thru the first song to get to the next...

12. Get It Over With - (D) Album filler.

13. No Love Allowed - (C-) I just don't like the "Ri'accent" but it's not bad but it's not staying on my iPhone (well maybe)

14. Lost in paradise - (C-) Album filler... The chorus saves the song though.. it doesn't have all the qualities to be... good

Overall: 4/5 Crowns

GGGB >> Loud/Rated R >>>> Talk That Talk >>> Unapologetic >>> The other two

It was very.., "imma Stan of Rihanna"

Not really, I'd call it bias if every track got a A-B+, but it didnt, she has yet to release an album with straight A's to me, she had more hit's than misses in my opinion, but she had misses, and I acknowleged them. I didnt give anything a grade I didnt mean.