The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Not really, I'd call it bias if every track got a A-B+, but it didnt, she has yet to release an album with straight A's to me, she had more hit's than misses in my opinion, but she had misses, and I acknowleged them. I didnt give anything a grade I didnt mean.

it's a fair and balanced as FOX News and that's all I'm saying

you gave 3/14 songs less than a B... no Fs

just stop >_< my review is more thought-out than "i love it.. i hate it"

Yea but bias would've been all A's and or at the very least nothing below a C, and I honestly don't think anything on this album is worth an F, oh well

Your review was your opinion same as mine no bias about it, they're different, I like the album more than you.

Yea but bias would've been all A's and or at the very least nothing below a C, and I honestly don't think anything on this album is worth an F, oh well

Your review was your opinion same as mine no bias about it, they're different, I like the album more than you.

Why are you worried about Games opinion, it's not like he's going to buy the album.

:lol: ok ok... I quit.. i was bored

Why are you worried about Games opinion, it's not like he's going to buy the album.

true... but i listened to it :umm: and that's what matters?

it wasn't that obvious :angry:

For me it was, given what I've observed on here when you specifically call a member out by their name, whether positively or negatively your asking for them to see it, you and I have reviewed albums on the same thread, and our reviews are never similar, but this time you call me out when I was no more honest than I was with Brandy or Xtina,....it was a trap, and I recognized it and jumped in, it wasn't in your face obvious but it wasn't exactly something I had to deeply think about before recognizing it lol

For me it was, given what I've observed on here when you specifically call a member out by their name, whether positively or negatively your asking for them to see it, you and I have reviewed albums on the same thread, and our reviews are never similar, but this time you call me out when I was no more honest than I was with Brandy or Xtina,....it was a trap, and I recognized it and jumped in, it wasn't in your face obvious but it wasn't exactly something I had to deeply think about before recognizing it lol

LOL... it wasn't premeditate