The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

i know that hahah i mean the writing credit thing?

OH lol! Well I don't know if she did a Bey or if she actually wrote but her name is on Numb - I saw it on a few others but her Wiki page seems to have taken it off them and left it on Numb :S. I'mma look at the CD booklet tonight.

The thing I realised with Rih - yeah she's great at what she does and has more originality than some...but most often I find she doesn't put her stamp on a song that has a demo. I was listening to the Emeli Sande written song Half of Me and she sings EXACTLY the way Emeli sings her own songs. She sounds like Sia on the Sia tracks etc. It's like she purposely copies whoever wrote it - whereas other artists enunciate differently etc... Maybe I'm reaching...Maybe I'm just being picky...but I just wish she'd make it a lil different to the how the writer sings at times.

PS My favourite song keeps changing. Right now it's What Now & Phresh

My faves from Unapolojesus:

I'm addicted to "Right Now". The forwarding thinking Rihsus gets us bopping with this EDM banga.

"Lost In Paradise" is becoming one of my favorite Rihanna songs EVER. The frenetic production and the lyrics are superb. To me, it's one of those songs that may go over some people's head until they really LISTEN to it. It's brilliant.

"Loveeeeeee Song"(I don't give a fuck how many e's are supposed to be in it :umm: ) should be sent to urban NOWAH! I didn't care for the snippet, but as a song, it fits radio and clubs.

"Stay" just punches me right in the gut. She actually is displaying emotion. ;) I prefer Rihsus' SNL one. ;)

"What Now" is ready for the stadiums. Big hook and Rihanna giving strong vocals. :coffee:

"Love Without Tragedy/Mother Mary" gives me 80's tea. Especially in the production. It's like a Madonna/Prince hybrid for some reason. I love it.

"Numb" is fucking EPIC. I love the production..but I don't care for Eminem's rap.

"Jump" in all it's dubstep glory is a hit in the making. Using Ginuwine's "Pony" lyrics over dubstep. Yes Ri!

I just realised I wouldn't think that about Rih and demos if it wasn't for that stupid Lava Lizard review... Fuckin dick <_<

Trent doesn't like Rihanna..he's one of the people who pops their bussy to her songs but likes to shade her..He has good points though..and he gives her SOME credit. But people like him that shamelessly pops their pussies behind close doors but try to shade her, I just ignore them.

I just realised I wouldn't think that about Rih and demos if it wasn't for that stupid Lava Lizard review... Fuckin dick <_<

Trent is the biggest biased asshole in the world with anything concerning Rihanna, Christina, & Bey. YES I'm biased to with Bey but if I'm doing a professional blog and supposedly getting paid for it and interviewing real musicians, I have no room for bias (the most shade I'd throw is conveniently forgetting to mention them) NOTHING to the extent of over the top bias that he has for people he don't like.

Trent doesn't like Rihanna..he's one of the people who pops their bussy to her songs but likes to shade her..He has good points though..and he gives her SOME credit. But people like him that shamelessly pops their pussies behind close doors but try to shade her, I just ignore them.

Oh he's Closet Navy??? Kii!!!

Trent - that name sounds familiar.

Trent is the biggest biased asshole in the world with anything concerning Rihanna, Christina, & Bey. YES I'm biased to with Bey but if I'm doing a professional blog and supposedly getting paid for it and interviewing real musicians, I have no room for bias (the most shade I'd throw is conveniently forgetting to mention them) NOTHING to the extent of over the top bias that he has for people he don't like.

That's why I hate Toya - sure she STANS for Rih but her hatred for Bey and Kelly and so many other girls is so disgusting. And I hate that she always has to write something negative and shade an artist even if they did something good. It's like can yall not just be positive? It's totally tabloid the way these blogs act.

Well he's a Mariah stan. Like I said, he has good points and some stuff..but he likes to rile the stans up..

That's why I hate Toya - sure she STANS for Rih but her hatred for Bey and Kelly and so many other girls is so disgusting. And I hate that she always has to write something negative and shade an artist even if they did something good. It's like can yall not just be positive? It's totally tabloid the way these blogs act.

My thing is if you're in that position and you have a following you don't want to allienate your following that disagrees with how you feel its like what journalism is supposed to be, about the story and not the opinion of the teller. Now I think it'd be cool if they had a special section where if you want to know how they really feel about a celeb or news story, they'll spill, but when your talking the news it should just be about the news, so all fans can read without you implying "If you like Beyonce, Rihanna, or Christina, get out because you won't like what I have to say about them" no, your turning away business wit that bull.

My thing is if you're in that position and you have a following you don't want to allienate your following that disagrees with how you feel its like what journalism is supposed to be, about the story and not the opinion of the teller. Now I think it'd be cool if they had a special section where if you want to know how they really feel about a celeb or news story, they'll spill, but when your talking the news it should just be about the news, so all fans can read without you implying "If you like Beyonce, Rihanna, or Christina, get out because you won't like what I have to say about them" no, your turning away business wit that bull.

Exactly - that's what the 'editorial' part of an newspaper is for

aint that the truth. folks know they be bumping Rihanna, but they act like they cant stand her. i know about 5 bitches i work with who operate with that mentality. why waste ur chi listening to somebody you dont like? makes no sense to me.

tumblr_lthfw2esqa1r4sdiyo1_250.gif

I really think it's a bandwagon thing..it's like "I like some of her music, but since people shade or hate on her, I'll do it too" mentality. It's quite pathetic. I love Rihanna, but I don't like everything she does. I was hesitant about her working with Chris Brown on this album..Shit, I didn't really get into her until Rated R. LMAO. People can have their opinions and whatnot, but don't be hypocritical.

Here be the credits

http://www.rihannanow.com/news-article/unapologetic-album-credits/

I'm not gonna rule out that she does the Bey trickery, because ofcourse it's very likely and easy, but I'd believe her getting involved in writting because it's grown, her name isnt on the writting for like 50-100% of the tracks its just a few.

well being tht rihanna has more intelligence in her pussy than beytard and she isnt always talking about writing every song i can see her assisting and its not like her name is the first one
  • Upvote 1

Rihanna Scores 12th No. 1 Hit With 'Diamonds'

Rihanna is shining extra bright on the charts. The pop princess scores her 12th No. 1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 this week with “Diamonds.”

The song, produced by Stargate and Benny Blanco, jumps 2-1 based on airplay and digital sales, displacing Maroon 5’s “One More Night.” Rihanna now has 12 No. 1 singles on the Hot 100 including “Umbrella,” “Disturbia,” and last year’s chart-topper “We Found Love.”

“‘Diamonds’ is @Rihanna’s 12th number one, at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 Single chart this week!” tweeted her label Def Jam.

The 24-year-old singer surpasses Whitney Houston (11) and Janet Jackson (10), and ties Madonna for most No. 1s on the Hot 100 by a female, only trailing Mariah Carey (18).

Meanwhile, her album Unapologetic is set to debut at No. 1 on next week’s Billboard 200 with 240-260k copies.

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/11/20/rihanna-scores-12th-no-1-hit-with-diamonds/#more-143294

• Upvote 1