The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Number 1 album and single in the same week? Twitter will be a mess, but I wont be watching.

I kind of like Trent. I can see why some people don't like him though (but then again they continue to follow his blog so....). At least he doesnt shade only one artist, I guess. He shades Nicki, Kelly, Ciara, Rihanna, Christina, etc. regularly. The only safe people are Mariah, Janet, other legends, and some up & coming artists.

One of my college acquaintances is a Ciara stan and he was Livid that Trent shaded her down. I wanted to subtweet so bad :lmao:

Somewhere TwistedVelvet's head is underneath a pound of sand.

#thatRihannareignjustwontletup

Oh you didn't see it? Let me go copy and paste

The nerve of you to sing The Knowledge but you type in text talk though sis...
. I'mma need you to educate us hoes again.

:

oh palease!! Like you don't enjoy Rihanna talking trash. Girl go away already.

:

Why don't you fuck off off of my twitter?

:

why can't u leave Janet's twitter alone. U always being cheeky to her. "I want this I want that"

B
:

Are you her bodyguard or something? Sis talk to me when you've been a fan for 20+ years

:

like you have lol. I've been a fan for 10 years.

:

@moogisland1 I've been a fan since I was born - the Jacksons run in my family. take a seat

Projections from Hits Daily Double predict Rihanna will debut at.............................#1!!!!!

With sales.............between 240-260

Rihanna Scores 12th No. 1 Hit With 'Diamonds'

Rihanna is shining extra bright on the charts. The pop princess scores her 12th No. 1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 this week with “Diamonds.”

The song, produced by Stargate and Benny Blanco, jumps 2-1 based on airplay and digital sales, displacing Maroon 5’s “One More Night.” Rihanna now has 12 No. 1 singles on the Hot 100 including “Umbrella,” “Disturbia,” and last year’s chart-topper “We Found Love.”

“‘Diamonds’ is @Rihanna’s 12th number one, at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 Single chart this week!” tweeted her label Def Jam.

The 24-year-old singer surpasses Whitney Houston (11) and Janet Jackson (10), and ties Madonna for most No. 1s on the Hot 100 by a female, only trailing Mariah Carey (18).

Meanwhile, her album Unapologetic is set to debut at No. 1 on next week’s Billboard 200 with 240-260k copies.

http://www.rap-up.co...ds/#more-143294

image001350764657969o4y5wd.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMQQbXyvhIg

She went OFF on her band :lmao:

rih: Somewhere in the crowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd.... Alright what the fuck...stop stop this shit. What the fuck is that? Why is the track off of the band? *gives them the look of disgust and turns to audience* This is the bullshit we deal with when we're just doing a random rock n roll tour alright...With no rehearsals and shit!

• Upvote 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMQQbXyvhIg

She went OFF on her band :lmao:

rih: Somewhere in the crowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd.... Alright what the fuck...stop stop this shit. What the fuck is that? Why is the track off of the band? *gives them the look of disgust and turns to audience* This is the bullshit we deal with when we're just doing a random rock n roll tour alright...With no rehearsals and shit!

ixoTyNyLE4CEk.gif

Oh you didn't see it? Let me go copy and paste

The nerve of you to sing The Knowledge but you type in text talk though sis...
. I'mma need you to educate us hoes again.

:

oh palease!! Like you don't enjoy Rihanna talking trash. Girl go away already.

:

Why don't you fuck off off of my twitter?

:

why can't u leave Janet's twitter alone. U always being cheeky to her. "I want this I want that"

B
:

Are you her bodyguard or something? Sis talk to me when you've been a fan for 20+ years

:

like you have lol. I've been a fan for 10 years.

:

@moogisland1 I've been a fan since I was born - the Jacksons run in my family. take a seat

THAT WAS HIM?!?!?! He stalking you!

THAT WAS HIM?!?!?! He stalking you!

LOL it is. The Kii is that I didn't even mention Rihanna - I was talking to Janet. Yet HE brings Rih up.

I swear I have never come across anyone with absolutely NO sense of humour either.

LOL it is. The Kii is that I didn't even mention Rihanna - I was talking to Janet. Yet HE brings Rih up.

I swear I have never come across anyone with absolutely NO sense of humour either.

I KNOW, He brings her up here to talk shit. he's the 1st psycho

He's the 1st psycho I've seen be THIS crazy and not be a Bey or Nicki stan....and be a Janet stan...in the worst way....Like I say HE is the reason I won't let people seriously call me a stan (jokingly I dont mind and encourage it, but HE is the real definition)

There's a shiny new No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, as Rihanna's "Diamonds" rises 2-1. The song dethrones Maroon 5's "One More Night" (1-2) after a nine-week reign.

2632599-rihanna-billboard-cover-300.jpg

Rihanna Covers Billboard

Get Story | Buy a Copy

With her 12th Hot 100 topper, Rihanna ties Madonna and the Supremes for the fourth-most leaders in the chart's 54-year history. (The Supremes' sum does not include Diana Ross' six solo No. 1s.) Only the Beatles (20), Mariah Carey (18) and Michael Jackson (13; also not counting the Jackson 5's four No. 1s) have sent more titles to the top of the Hot 100.

Here is a recap of Rihanna's dozen dominators on the Hot 100:

2006, "SOS" (three weeks at No. 1)

2007," Umbrella," featuring Jay-Z (seven)

2008, "Take a Bow" (one)

2008, "Disturbia" (two)

2008, "Live Your Life" (T.I. featuring Rihanna) (six)

2010, "Rude Boy" (five)

2010, "Love the Way You Lie" (Eminem featuring Rihanna) (seven)

2010, "What's My Name?," featuring Drake (one)

2010, "Only Girl (In the World)" (one)

2011, "S&M," featuring Britney Spears (one)

2011, "We Found Love," featuring Calvin Harris (10)

2012, "Diamonds" (one to date)

Having first led the Hot 100 the week of May 13, 2006, with "SOS," Rihanna passes Carey as the female artist to reach 12 No. 1s the fastest. Rihanna's six-year, seven-month span between her first and 12th leaders bests Carey's seven-year, one-month, two-week stretch. Among all acts, only the Beatles (a rapid-fire, Beatlemania-fueled two years, four months and three weeks) and the Supremes (five years, four months) reached the milestone more quickly.

"Diamonds" introduces Rihanna's seventh studio set, "Unapologetic," released yesterday. While she has now banked 12 Hot 100 No. 1s, she's yet to top the Billboard 200 album chart. Stay tuned to Billboard.com for projections on whether "Unapologetic" could grant Rihanna her first Billboard 200 No. 1 next week.

Also check Billboard.com later today (Nov. 21) for a complete rundown of the latest Hot 100's top 10. On Thursday (22), all rankings, including the Hot 100 and On-Demand Songs in their entirety and Digital Songs and Radio Songs, will be refreshed, as they are each Thursday.

http://www.billboard.com/news/rihanna-s-diamonds-shines-atop-hot-100-1008025052.story#/news/rihanna-s-diamonds-shines-atop-hot-100-1008025052.story

• Upvote 1

I know people are gonna complain about this, but really, this is an accomplishment that she can look back and be proud of. She's in company with legends. She's breaking records like every fucking year.

Just like Mariah was breaking records and setting them and enjoying it, why can't Rihanna?

At the end of the day, she has 12 number 1 singles and her name is perched with Madonna and the Supremes. Don't be mad at her. Take it up with someone else.

2u79j6gjpgvi.gif

• Upvote 2

They told her to take a break - to stop releasing albums every year but she says fuck you, releases a new album and slays in the process.

she should if u hot, you not staying hot forever, so get yo paper boo boo while you can, if you can release three albums in a year and keep the folks happy, do it. Beyonce took a break but her music needed it -_- and now no1cur she coming next year
  • Upvote 2

I know people are gonna complain about this, but really, this is an accomplishment that she can look back and be proud of. She's in company with legends. She's breaking records like every fucking year.

Just like Mariah was breaking records and setting them and enjoying it, why can't Rihanna?

At the end of the day, she has 12 number 1 singles and her name is perched with Madonna and the Supremes. Don't be mad at her. Take it up with someone else.

2u79j6gjpgvi.gif

her number ones are not the same as Janet's or Madonna's, Janet actually moved physical copies and sold music, Rihanna is more about being popular, but her music is hot I give her that, but them number ones not as memorable.....

her number ones are not the same as Janet's or Madonna's, Janet actually moved physical copies and sold music, Rihanna is more about being popular, but her music is hot I give her that, but them number ones not as memorable.....

And that is why I made that post. :sighs:

she should if u hot, you not staying hot forever, so get yo paper boo boo while you can, if you can release three albums in a year and keep the folks happy, do it. Beyonce took a break but her music needed it -_- and now no1cur she coming next year

Thats why I hate folks bitching about an album a year, um please, Aretha, Diana, & The J5 have all released multiple studio albums IN THE SAME YEAR, and then the next year did the same thing, like please, it can be done, ride that motha fucka until them wheels fall OFF. Shit point blank and the period, I do not hold back on the fact that I wish Janet & Whitney were releasing albums back to back (between 86-97), hell from both I just wish I had more of their stuff (particular in the 87-95 area). So I'd push for artist to really ride their fame, and shit when a era is up, let it be up and get back to work (like Rihanna & Mariah do)

I think the new generation will know Rihanna's #1 songs more than they know Madonna's.. And you have to realize that music changes with generations.

I'm sure many older people said the same thing about Janet and the lessors when they were popular

• Upvote 2

I think the new generation will know Rihanna's #1 songs more than they know Madonna's.. And you have to realize that music changes with generations.

I'm sure many older people said the same thing about Janet and the lessors when they were popular

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

It's generational.

I wish people would just think instead of diminshing an achievement that artists would die for.

And Rihanna isn't just in the game to be popular. She loves what she does.

• Upvote 1