The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Rih isn't moving physical copies because digital is THE format now. CD today is the late 90s cassettes tape. Hardly anyone makes CD singles anymore unless it's a Disney / Boyband that offers a poster with their stuff for girls to fangirl over. Everything is digital. The industry has changed now. Accept it people. I swear it's like people in the 90's saying "But Mariah and Janet are selling these CD things...call me when they sell vinyls" :umm:.

If there was no digital format and illegal downloading I've no doubt Rih would sell CDs because record labels would release shit in that format.

• Upvote 1

Rih isn't moving physical copies because digital is THE format now. CD today is the late 90s cassettes tape. Hardly anyone makes CD singles anymore unless it's a Disney / Boyband that offers a poster with their stuff for girls to fangirl over. Everything is digital. The industry has changed now. Accept it people. I swear it's like people in the 90's saying "But Mariah and Janet are selling these CD things...call me when they sell vinyls" :umm:.

If there was no digital format and illegal downloading I've no doubt Rih would sell CDs because record labels would release shit in that format.

not gonna argue

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

It's generational.

I wish people would just think instead of diminshing an achievement that artists would die for.

And Rihanna isn't just in the game to be popular. She loves what she does.

I wasn't trying to say she any less relevant you guys get heated over this gurl ...I say whats on my mind like she is the biggest pop artist in the game now and no1curr yet when I say other things you guys can't wait to take a shit

I wasn't trying to say she any less relevant you guys get heated over this gurl ...I say whats on my mind like she is the biggest pop artist in the game now and no1curr yet when I say other things you guys can't wait to take a shit

Boy hush. No one is getting heated. It's an accomplishment that doesn't have to be belittled by bringing up other artists with similar accomplishments.

#Kthxbye

2jaynoh.gif

You better stop, Elmo :umm:

I'm gonna mess your hair up it makes a brutha feel like he did something when her hair is messed up after.....Are you hairy? Hows ya ass? Is is plump? never mind I will have to fly there and find out......"ive been everywhere man looking for someone"

her number ones are not the same as Janet's or Madonna's, Janet actually moved physical copies and sold music, Rihanna is more about being popular, but her music is hot I give her that, but them number ones not as memorable.....

well rihanna is the queen of this generation so all of what u say isnt necessarily true, and rihanna is hungry so until she is full i think it's safe to say she can do damage whenever she choses and thats wht shes proven over and over again
  • Upvote 2

I'm gonna mess your hair up it makes a brutha feel like he did something when her hair is messed up after.....Are you hairy? Hows ya ass? Is is plump? never mind I will have to fly there and find out......"ive been everywhere man looking for someone"

Omg can someone PLEASE report Bailey to the FBI :(! I feel like I've been raped :(.

I don't talk much doing sex. but I would love to hear you moan in that British accent....I've give you something to celebrate Thanksgiving over there :yahoo:

I've moaned on here before. In the Whitney Hew Factor thread :lol:! I did my version of Warmth!

Do people really remember Janets or Madonnas #1s apart from the fans and people that lived it? In 20 years time people won't remember Rihanns #1s either because some new chick will be on the block doing her thing like Janet did...Like Madonna did...Like Mariah did...Like Beyonce did...like Rihanna is doing.

• Upvote 1