The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Im getting tickets to see this RiRi gurl....I come on here and play with ya'll and folks come at me like ya'll don't like me it's like that

If you wanna be Navy you need to learn to not give a phuck -_-. Not fuck but phuck. No phucks are to be given - it's the number 1st commandment released to Rihses after she ascended from Mt Man Down.

• Upvote 3

I just wanted you guys to say you liked me and you never did .....I couldn't receive it Oprah....can you understand that? I didn't even know what it was

Bailey no phucks are to be given ok. It doesn't matter if we like you - people gonna talk whether you doing bad or good - Commandment #2. Must I recite the Rihble to you? Just do you - phuck what pholk say.

• Upvote 1

Bailey no phucks are to be given ok. It doesn't matter if we like you - people gonna talk whether you doing bad or good - Commandment #2. Must I recite the Rihble to you? Just do you - phuck what pholk say.

I was going to continue this, but now that I'm listening to you sing...... >_<

I wasn't trying to say she any less relevant you guys get heated over this gurl ...I say whats on my mind like she is the biggest pop artist in the game now and no1curr yet when I say other things you guys can't wait to take a shit

Yeah but you're comparing a previous format to the new format.