The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

No hate on Rihanna.. She's talented and interesting

And thats something Madge hasn't ever been & Britney hasnt been in almost 8 years now, so that alone makes her better

well she has britney beat with her voice and performace skills as of late, and she has madonna beat with her singing annd dancing lol

PREACH

On the whole songwriting issue, again Im in the minority about this but, I can't give 2 fucks, it bothers me more when people take songwriting credit they don't deserve (NOT A DIG AT ANY 1 MUSICIAN). But theres alot of megastars, icons, & Legends who have little or no songwritting credit but have legendary songs that were handed to them, not every songwriter can sing, not every singer can write a song. Not every script writer can act, and not every actor can write a script, hell lets make it more basic, not ever Architect can manually build, not every builder can design. It goes on & on, back to music, sometimes another singer can make lyrics come alive more than the writer can. I guess for me, I let the songwritting and producing title be a suprise, not an expectation, because there's alot of talent out there who don't write, so I don't expect every 1 to.

• Upvote 1

And thats something Madge hasn't ever been & Britney hasnt been in almost 8 years now, so that alone makes her better

PREACH

On the whole songwriting issue, again Im in the minority about this but, I can't give 2 fucks, it bothers me more when people take songwriting credit they don't deserve (NOT A DIG AT ANY 1 MUSICIAN). But theres alot of megastars, icons, & Legends who have little or no songwritting credit but have legendary songs that were handed to them, not every songwriter can sing, not every singer can write a song. Not every script writer can act, and not every actor can write a script, hell lets make it more basic, not ever Architect can manually build, not every builder can design. It goes on & on, back to music, sometimes another singer can make lyrics come alive more than the writer can. I guess for me, I let the songwritting and producing title be a suprise, not an expectation, because there's alot of talent out there who don't write, so I don't expect every 1 to.

yessssssss!!!!!

I hope Rihanna realises that next time he kicks her ass nobody is going to care and she will be blamed for going back.

im sure shes thought about that, in the same token she has reached the point in her life as everyone should at one time or another where you have to live for yourself and do your own thing regardless if ur a celeb or not and regardless what people say i may not agree with it but its not my life
  • Upvote 1

im sure shes thought about that, in the same token she has reached the point in her life as everyone should at one time or another where you have to live for yourself and do your own thing regardless if ur a celeb or not and regardless what people say i may not agree with it but its not my life

so if your friend, sister, mother, etc were Rihanna... you would shrug your shoulders and say "it's not my life" :unsure:

so if your friend, sister, mother, etc were Rihanna... you would shrug your shoulders and say "it's not my life" :unsure:

you can only tell someone something so many times before u realize its out of your hands part of being an adult is living ur life and making mistakes im not saying i wouldt care if god forbid something happened but u cant be coddled your whole life she's 24 all u can do is be there for them
  • Upvote 1

Can yall imagine if Twitter was around for the Whitney & Bobby days and if they had 1? THAT woulda been entertainment.

you can only tell someone something so many times before u realize its out of your hands part of being an adult is living ur life and making mistakes im not saying i wouldt care if god forbid something happened but u cant be coddled your whole life she's 24 all u can do is be there for them

EXACT-LY, you can't save someone who does not want to be saved. And sometimes everybody in the world can see that the direction the relationship is going in is potentially harmful but the people in it. I have sad sad SAD experiences with this very thing in my own family (something that kinda goes without saying, my strong hatred of womenbeaters I guess is a heavy hint of that). TRUST me, no matter who they are, its up to them not you. I do not like Chris Brown, I think he is a pile of worthless shit for what he did and that he's almost arrogant about his stupidity, but I can't make her do anything she does not want to, same with anyone in a relationship. But I sure as hell won't "like" him or forgive him because she does, thatd be asking too much and not just from her but any women who took back a man that beat her DOWN more times than none, thats somethin I'll be doing in my own time, for my own reasons, and my own way, and thatd pretty much be not getting disgusted by hearing his name. :coffee:

• Upvote 1