The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

If you bought “Unapologetic” deluxe edition you could already see a 20 minute preview of the upcoming release from Rihanna – the highly anticipated “Loud Tour DVD”! After almost a year since it was recorded at the o2 arena in London it’s now only weeks away from being in our hands and we couldn’t be more happy!

Amazon has recently announced that the DVD will come out on December 18th and below you will find the release cover.

thx to rihannadaily

louddvdcover.jpg

• Upvote 1

Rihanna Taking Over The World With New Album & Single

That Rihanna reign just won’t let up!”

RiRi is dominating charts from all over the world with “Unapologetic“, her 7th studio album, and “Diamonds”, the first single. Here are a few numbers

• “Diamonds” has reached No. 1 in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Norway, Finland, Denmark, South Africa, Luxembourg and Austria.
  • “Diamonds” is No. 1 on the World Singles Top 40, which means it’s the most popular track worldwide at the moment. The track is her 10th worldwide No. 1, making Rihanna the artist with the 4th most #1s (shared with Beatles), only behind Madonna, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson.
  • “Diamonds” has also reached Top 5 in Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, Brazil, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy and more.
  • “Unapologetic” has debuted at No. 1 in the United States, United Kingdom and Switzerland so far. The album has also debuted into the Top 10 in Ireland, Germany, Brazil, New Zealand, Australia, the Netherlands and Austria so far.
  • Other tracks from “Unapologetic”, such as “Right Now”, “Half Of Me” and “Nobody’s Business”, can already been seen in charts from the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Ireland and Australia.

• Upvote 1

i finally watched the dvd, that stage set is everything, and i love the bright colors they used, can't wait to get the dvd comes out, im gonna have my boo thang get it for me as an early xmas gift

Eaux?

tumblrlt0uoljdd71qisdfs.gif

Damn, I was waiting for a piece.. :umm:

Anyway, I'll buy it in December..bout time the bitch finally releases it. :coffee:

looonggg story but yea we're taking it slow basically lol anndd yeah ummmm i'ma need her to release last girl on earth tour, i loooved that damn show, rated r era was the beginning of her really slaying bitches

The beginning of our stanhood! LOL. I remember you sent me links to the show..that shit was HOT. The band kicked ass..she has a bad ass group of talented members.

I can't believe I was stanning for this bitch during the beginning of Slayted R. -_-

• Upvote 1

I don't think Diamonds is peaking yet tbh. Look what happened to You Da One. They released that too early and it didn't nothing. They should wait til Diamonds begins to fall.

Yea I don't think they handled You Da One right, like it still went top 20 but I do feel like even if it's not released right now, or right away, single #2 should be announced. I don't think Diamonds is done yet either I'm hearing it everywhere, but I think it's just good to have the followup single at least starting to rise while the 1st single is still hot

The beginning of our stanhood! LOL. I remember you sent me links to the show..that shit was HOT. The band kicked ass..she has a bad ass group of talented members.

I can't believe I was stanning for this bitch during the beginning of Slayted R. -_-

yessssssssss! i remember i went to her site and the clip of wait ur turn played i almost peed on myself i loooved the dark mood of that era not to mention her fashion was at its best still to this day she hasnt beat that era fashion wise

Loveeeeeee Song is finally growing on me, it REALLY is just the Future's part I don't like, and I don't like his songs/voice in general. After rhilistening to the album, I realize almost every feature (that isn't Calvin) is completely unnecessary to me. BUT Loveeeeeee Song is a fave for alot of people so it is a smart singles choice for the urban charts/market.

RIRI SCORES DOUBLE DOMINATION ATOP BILLBOARD 200, HOT 100

As Rihanna soaks in the success of Unapologetic,” which, as previously reported, becomes her first Billboard 200 No. 1 album, bowing with 238,000 copies sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan, she maintains her No. 1 ranking on the Billboard Hot 100 for a second week with the set’s lead single, Diamonds.

Rihanna is just the second artist this year to lead both of Billboard’s signature album and song rankings simultaneously. Adele doubled up atop the tallies, respectively, the weeks of Feb. 4 and 11 with “21″ and the set’s third Hot 100 No. 1, “Set Fire to the Rain.”

Diamondsshines again atop the Hot 100, fueled prominently by its 8% gain on the Hot 100 Airplay chart, where it holds at No. 2 with 126 million all-format audience impressions, according to Nielsen BDS. It tallies a third week atop On-Demand Songs with 1.08 million on-demand streams (up 3%) (and 1.24 million overall streams), according to BDS. “Diamonds” dips 1-2 on Hot Digital Songs, although it increases by 3% to 176,000 downloads sold, according to SoundScan.

Diamonds (atop Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for an eighth week) handily wins the race to No. 1 on the Hot 100, leading Ke$ha’s “Die Young” (3-2) by approximately 5,000 chart points. “Diamonds” gains by 5% in overall points, while “Young” surges by 7%. The latter title pushes 5-3 on Hot 100 Airplay (115 million, up 7%), while remaining at No. 4 on Hot Digital Songs (151,000, up 14%) and slipping 2-3 on On-Demand Songs (870,000, down 4%).

http://www.billboard...008029502.story

She is killing it. Good for her.

I don't think Diamonds is peaking yet tbh. Look what happened to You Da One. They released that too early and it didn't nothing. They should wait til Diamonds begins to fall.

Don't forget 'You Da One' was awful. Her worst single since 'Shut Up And Drive'.

I'm for any song being the next single except 'Right Now'.