The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Aren't every Rih song her best? No for real tho...I think Unapologetic has given Rih the credibility she deserves. Her live vocals performing Diamonds has opened the eyes of even the haters - I've not seen a negative comment tbh except from the crazies.

• Upvote 1

He's been banned from uk mix for his craziness too. I'm wondering when he will realise that he is really not right..,.,

I'm sure if I kept getting banned from forums and nobody ever agreed with me, even the stans of the artist I'm stanning for I would begin to wonder.

Lmao! I'm not sure when he'll realise if ever. It's one thing not liking her, that's fine and his right...but to criticise other people for liking her :umm:.

Aren't every Rih song her best? No for real tho...I think Unapologetic has given Rih the credibility she deserves. Her live vocals performing Diamonds has opened the eyes of even the haters - I've not seen a negative comment tbh except from the crazies.

And even then, they criticized her..lmao.

I'm convinced that this girl has still has more growing to do and the possibilites for her musically are endless. She seamlessly glides thru different genres..her voice is distinctive and is tailor made for pop music. I'm not going to get into the writing aspect, although I'm sure she has it in her to write. Even the best artists don't always write.

Is that PressedVelvet?

Yes lol!

And even then, they criticized her..lmao.

I'm convinced that this girl has still has more growing to do and the possibilites for her musically are endless. She seamlessly glides thru different genres..her voice is distinctive and is tailor made for pop music. I'm not going to get into the writing aspect, although I'm sure she has it in her to write. Even the best artists don't always write.

Lmao for real! And yeah she does tbh. I don't think she needs to write - she translates the songs perfectly well as if she wrote it which is a gift in itself. Imagine if Scar didn't pass up Umbrella :lol:. Would we have Rihanna as she is today?

Yes lol!

Lmao for real! And yeah she does tbh. I don't think she needs to write - she translates the songs perfectly well as if she wrote it which is a gift in itself. Imagine if Scar didn't pass up Umbrella :lol:. Would we have Rihanna as she is today?

That's a good question..and honestly, I really don't know! :lmao: I wasn't really into her then, so I probably wouldn't even cared if she made it or not..but "Umbrella" definitely put her on the map..IT WAS MASSIVE.

That's a good question..and honestly, I really don't know! :lmao: I wasn't really into her then, so I probably wouldn't even cared if she made it or not..but "Umbrella" definitely put her on the map..IT WAS MASSIVE.

Isn't it crazy how life works that way though - one decision can change everything for everyone.

Rihanna literally hunted down the Dream in a club so she could record Umbrella. She did the same thing when she had an intense sit down with will.i.am to get "Photographs" during the Rated R era (it was originally going to be a B.E.P track).

She should have let them have Photographs -_-:lol:

• Upvote 1

I don't think it was the weakest but not the strongest

Love The Way You Lie is probably the best song in the past 10 years by a black non-Janet artist :wub:

*looks at the tracklist again*... Yeah Photographs is the weakest tbh.

Oh and Empire State Of Mind >>>> :P