The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

“DIAMONDS” REMAINS ATOP HOT 100 FOR A THIRD WEEK

“Diamonds” remains atop the Hot 100 powered by its 2-1 ascent on Hot 100 Airplay, where it gains by 7% to 134 million all-format audience impressions, according to Nielsen BDS. Her 12th Hot 100 No. 1 becomes her 10th leader on the BDS-based Hot 100 Airplay ranking (which launched 22 years ago this week). Rihanna is just the second artist to reach a double-digit No. 1 total on the list: Mariah Carey remains one ahead of her with 11. (Usher places third with seven Radio Songs No. 1s, followed by Ludacris and Kanye West, each with six.)

“Diamonds” notches a fourth week atop the On-Demand Songs char with 1.06 million on-demand streams (down 2%) (and 1.19 million overall streams), according to BDS, and slides 2-8 on Hot Digital Songs with 122,000 downloads sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan. (Parent album “Unapologetic” similarly declines on the Billboard 200 in its second week (1-6); song and album sales were down in the tracking week after the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, as they are annually in that period.)

“Diamonds,” which rules Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for a ninth week, wins a tight race to No. 1 on the Hot 100, fending off Bruno Mars’ “Locked Out of Heaven” (4-2) by approximately 2,500 chart points. “Diamonds” dips by 9% in overall points, while “Heaven” gains by 2%.

I will admit that Rihanna has definitely caught and held my attention for the first time since Music Of The Sun when she released the fantastic "Man Down". . . Since then, she has consistantly released excellent singles in "We Found Love", "Birthday Cake (Remix)", "Where Have You Been", and "Diamonds" which has already become one of her 5 best songs ever IMO (as well as one of the best songs of the year). Stanning for her will never be done by me, but I have to say that I don't dislike her anymore. :thumbup:

It's about time you jumped on board, yea she's just really doing the damn thing, and doing her, and keeping it original, new & fresh, whether it's her, or someone else making these decisions, it's getting done, and in her favor and with good music so she's only getting betta.

I will admit that Rihanna has definitely caught and held my attention for the first time since Music Of The Sun when she released the fantastic "Man Down". . . Since then, she has consistantly released excellent singles in "We Found Love", "Birthday Cake (Remix)", "Where Have You Been", and "Diamonds" which has already become one of her 5 best songs ever IMO (as well as one of the best songs of the year). Stanning for her will never be done by me, but I have to say that I don't dislike her anymore. :thumbup:

I think this is what I meant to say