The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

RIHANNA & CHRIS BROWN

TOGETHER

at the Lakers Game

1225-chris-brown-rihanna-lakers-3.jpg

For the first time in YEARS, Chris Brown and Rihanna arrived at a public event TOGETHER -- sitting side-by-side at the Lakers vs. Knicks game at Staples Center.

The two arrived to the arena in the same car earlier today, but got out of the vehicle separately. They eventually met up inside and sat down together in their courtside seats.

Chris and Rihanna haven't officially announced they're back on -- but it sure as hell seems like it ... especially with Chris dumping his old GF Karrueche Tran over his undying "love" for RiRi.

Of course, Rihanna dumped Chris back in 2009 after he beat the crap out of her. Brown eventually pled guilty to assault and is still on probation stemming from that incident.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz2G7PES1yD

She looks beautiful. And he's obviously got that magical peen that keeps her coming back.

"Pour It Up" is top 50 on Urban and Rhythmic, no adds date in sight yet, but it's the third biggest gainer. "Nobody's Business" is also top 50 on Rhythmic.

boy sit down. seriously though, u dont like anything on the album :unsure:

Do you have a nice hard place I can sit :shifty:

I only listened to it once so ill give it another try. Diamonds was a grower after all and I became obsessed with that so ill see. But the immediate standouts are jump and stay and that was really it. The Chris brown duet was cute too

I don't like any of the remixes to "Diamonds". The original and live version are the only way I'd like to hear the song. I like when the singer goes into the studio and re-works the vocals and/or lyrics, not just slows down or speeds up the vocals/tempo and then throws music behind it.

I don't like any of the remixes to "Diamonds". The original and live version are the only way I'd like to hear the song. I like when the singer goes into the studio and re-works the vocals and/or lyrics, not just slows down or speeds up the vocals/tempo and then throws music behind it.

Co-sign! COMPLETELY, Im only really here for alternate remixes with different vocals, like even if Im not a fan of the remix, I like that they still actually went in the studio and did it. Mariah & Mary are the QUEENS of them remixes, I wish Janet, Rihanna, & Christins did that more, but it seems like in general thats not a real popular thing to do these days, that was more of a 90's thing.

• Upvote 1