The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

"Diamonds" is the #2 song on radio airplay overall with 179 Million Audience Impressions.

"Pour It Up" is #27 on Urban radio, #41 on Rhythmic radio, #78 on iTunes, and at 17 Million Audience Impressions.

"Loveeeeeee Song" is #45 on Urban radio.

"Nobody's Business" is #47 on Rhythmic radio.

"Stay" goes for adds at Pop and Rhythmic on January 27th.

"Diamonds" is the #2 song on radio airplay overall with 179 Million Audience Impressions.

"Pour It Up" is #27 on Urban radio, #41 on Rhythmic radio, #78 on iTunes, and at 17 Million Audience Impressions.

"Loveeeeeee Song" is #45 on Urban radio.

"Nobody's Business" is #47 on Rhythmic radio.

"Stay" goes for adds at Pop and Rhythmic on January 27th.

She'll perform it on the grammy's and that will be the boost it needs. I think Rihanna knows how important this performance is. She'll get the respect she deserves if it's good(which I'm thinking it will be after the SNL performance".

• Upvote 1

I would have preferred "Loveeeeee Song" for Urban, but PIU is cool too. Alot of the youngns at home love that song.

I knew once I heard PIU come on the radio..i said "Welp,there goes my hopes of ever hearing "Loveee Song being on radio or an actual single" :lol: but inside I felt :tear:

he is very experimental when it comes to his appearance these days. I think its hot, but it is very 'suspect'.

And I respect str8 dudes who have the balls to be in something that isnt exactly "masculine". Male celebs can get away with stuff that your average Joe wouldn't even think about trying.

I knew once I heard PIU come on the radio..i said "Welp,there goes my hopes of ever hearing "Loveee Song being on radio or an actual single" :lol: but inside I felt :tear:

I understand your frustration. LS is far superior to PIU. But the kids love both songs though. So it's kind of a win win situation. But LS just.. :wub:

Don't slip

Don't slip

Cuz a nigga might push up on it..

tm1vi.gif