The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

My friend hit me up on FB saying that "Unapologetic" is giving him lifeeeeeeeeeee!!

He's a Rihliever now. :yahoo:

Another convert to Rihslam. :tear:

She's reaching out to people like never before with this album...mind you his favorite type of music is rnb and he loves Mary J. Blige(who also said good things about Rihanna recently), Patti Labelle, Jill Scott, etc.

• Upvote 1

My friend hit me up on FB saying that "Unapologetic" is giving him lifeeeeeeeeeee!!

He's a Rihliever now. :yahoo:

Another convert to Rihslam. :tear:

She's reaching out to people like never before with this album...mind you his favorite type of music is rnb and he loves Mary J. Blige(who also said good things about Rihanna recently), Patti Labelle, Jill Scott, etc.

Jill Scott recently tweeted something about Rihanna!!!! Read here: http://tweetwood.com/conversation/missjillscott/rihanna

Going by numbers alone, Rihanna is already written into the history books in bold ink. Her digital sales add up to 100 million – more than anyone, anywhere, ever. Her catalog of hits includes a dozen Number One smashes, from 2006's "SOS" to 2012's "Diamonds" – the same number as Madonna and the Supremes, and more than anyone else except the Beatles, Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson. But Rihanna's appeal transcends statistics. She's a star in the truest sense: a wild, larger-than-life personality you just can't look away from. Tabloid wildfires may rage all around her, but she shines bright through it all.

i587oLEolR3L3.gif

Read more: http://www.rollingst...1#ixzz2MsU6xqPC

• Upvote 1

Fuck. Off. :lmao:

I cackled for a minute with that one.. :lmao: :lmao:

*break*

I use the gubment van to handle some business at work and I have a copy of UnapoloJESUS while I drive in the van. So my co-worker used the van and he said, you know that your Rihanna cd is in the van..and I said, yeah..I listen to it when I go out..he said, it sounds pretty good! :yahoo::w00t:

They are converting to Rihslam one by one. :cry:

I cackled for a minute with that one.. :lmao: :lmao:

*break*

I use the gubment van to handle some business at work and I have a copy of UnapoloJESUS while I drive in the van. So my co-worker used the van and he said, you know that your Rihanna cd is in the van..and I said, yeah..I listen to it when I go out..he said, it sounds pretty good! :yahoo::w00t:

They are converting to Rihslam one by one. :cry:

I never expected it from Bailey :lol:!!! I love it

Awww that's awesome :lol:!!! They're seeing the light :tear:

I never expected it from Bailey :lol:!!! I love it

Awww that's awesome :lol:!!! They're seeing the light :tear:

:lmao: :lmao: Now I can't get PIU out of my head.

I haven't seen so many people use her like this before...and I'm talking about all types of people..hip hop heads..str8 rnb folks, and many more. :umm:

Deliver them Rihanna!

And did you see the list that Rollingstone did of the "new immortals"... Beyonce and Gaga made it too..looks like Rihanna was ahead of both of them though.. :coffee: No Katy, no Adele. :coffee:

Would RS lie? :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: Now I can't get PIU out of my head.

I haven't seen so many people use her like this before...and I'm talking about all types of people..hip hop heads..str8 rnb folks, and many more. :umm:

Deliver them Rihanna!

And did you see the list that Rollingstone did of the "new immortals"... Beyonce and Gaga made it too..looks like Rihanna was ahead of both of them though.. :coffee: No Katy, no Adele. :coffee:

Would RS lie? :coffee:

It's true. Everyone is loving her.

She's not American is she? Like Barbados isn't part of America is it??

You know we can't take RS too seriously though - I'm sure they live to shade our Mother :(