The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

It's true. Everyone is loving her.

She's not American is she? Like Barbados isn't part of America is it??

You know we can't take RS too seriously though - I'm sure they live to shade our Mother :(

No, Barbados isn't part of America.. :lmao: I guess you can say she is American though..

Yeah, they shady..but the list is somewhat accurate. Who else in this generation is slaying effortlessly? :coffee:

No, Barbados isn't part of America.. :lmao: I guess you can say she is American though..

Yeah, they shady..but the list is somewhat accurate. Who else in this generation is slaying effortlessly? :coffee:

I think she isn't as exposed as Beyonce, BUT she has done better than Beyonce in her music and has passed Beyonce in terms of music quality but that wasn't much to do :coffee:
  • Upvote 1

This has nothing to do with Beyonce -_-. Bringing her up means she's clearly on your mind :filenails:

I spot a lie, when I think of Beyonce, I hear ratchet music, less than original material, and someone not worthy of the title beyond her singing ability, she hasn't reinvented herself in forever, so no Bu, I don't see it

The first one was clearly me defending Rih when people got mad about her beating Janet's #1s record or maybe it was Whitneys :filenails:

The 2nd one was part of a discussion of the title :umm:

Yours was an unprovoked attempted at shading Bey whcih means she is on your mind as whenever Rih is mentioned you bring up Bey to put Rih higher. So Bey does stay on your mind

tumblr_lztj4mCvtf1qewmu6o1_500.gif

The first one was clearly me defending Rih when people got mad about her beating Janet's #1s record or maybe it was Whitneys :filenails:

The 2nd one was part of a discussion of the title :umm:

Yours was an unprovoked attempted at shading Bey whcih means she is on your mind as whenever Rih is mentioned you bring up Bey to put Rih higher. So Bey does stay on your mind

tumblr_lztj4mCvtf1qewmu6o1_500.gif

let's say what you're saying is true, even though it is not because Im telling you it aint and it's my mind, BUT lets say it was true, what the fuck is it to you? What you said there wasn't my point anyway, you mentioned Beyonce yourself before in this very thread, and whether you called yourself defending some shit or not you got into the mix and you didn't tell yourself nor those at the time why bring Beyonce in this then so why you all sniffing up my ass crack now?, Bu go sit down Im not here for this foolishness I have been Janet fan royalty since you were shitting curry in diapers honey, no tea no shade but I dont see it.....and with Beyonce stealing from MJ now I would think you of all people would drag her, but you on her titty wanna see her show.....MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL ...you are Bu and" I love you more" -_-

I think Im becoming a Rihanna stan, it feels so late , so Joe Joe, I mean she had how many albums out before now, I mean GGGB got me, but didn't slay my soul, TTT took me, but Unapologetic owned me it didn't happen like this with Janet, I was too young to for Control, but heard the album, I feel in love with Janet in late 1989 thanks to RN, I haven't stanned for anyone since.....but Im loving this, I could actually go to a Rihanna show and love all the songs....sorry Hotboy, but I had to check the youtube clips of her first show, because if ima pay to see you, you betta bring it, her stage presence still is sorta low

Rihanna's greatest hits will actually be her greatest hits :wub:

Hate That I Love You sux anus pus..

Hard is too.. Idk.. Just not good enough

Hard is hot. It probably doesn't fit the 'theme' or something

let's say what you're saying is true, even though it is not because Im telling you it aint and it's my mind, BUT lets say it was true, what the fuck is it to you? What you said there wasn't my point anyway, you mentioned Beyonce yourself before in this very thread, and whether you called yourself defending some shit or not you got into the mix and you didn't tell yourself nor those at the time why bring Beyonce in this then so why you all sniffing up my ass crack now?, Bu go sit down Im not here for this foolishness I have been Janet fan royalty since you were shitting curry in diapers honey, no tea no shade but I dont see it.....and with Beyonce stealing from MJ now I would think you of all people would drag her, but you on her titty wanna see her show.....MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL ...you are Bu and" I love you more" -_-

All this because I said Beyonce is on your mind :umm:.

Hard is hot. It probably doesn't fit the 'theme' or something

All this because I said Beyonce is on your mind :umm:.

actually no Im quitting smoking and I had just woke up and that shit gave me a muthafucking meltdown......ohhhh the meltdowns I be having gurl..... :umm: