The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

pop radio is playing the song now and it peaked at #19 on the top 100 expect it to go up higher than that once the video is released

it already peaked on R&B/Hip Hop reaching #1 with no video

I cant wait for this video

shit expect a lot from the looks of them pics :w00t:

Rihanna Earns Sixth Million-Selling Album

Pop diva Rihanna scores her sixth million-selling album in the U.S. this week, as her latest release, "Unapologetic," sails past the million mark, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

"Unapologetic," released late last year, sold another 9,000 (down 17%) in the week ending May 26, bringing its to-date total to slightly more than 1 million. The set -- her seventh studio album -- also became her first No. 1 on the Billboard 200, following six earlier top 10 entries.

In reaching the threshold in its 27th chart week on the Billboard 200 (falling 33-39 this week), "Unapologetic" is selling at a faster clip than her previous album, 2011's "Talk That Talk." The latter took 43 frames to reach 1 million.

Of Rihanna's seven studio releases, all but one have sold a million. Only her debut, 2005's "Music of the Sun," has missed the mark, moving 607,000 to date. Her biggest selling set is 2007's "Good Girl Gone Bad," with 2.8 million. Her total album sales stand at 9.8 million.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1565445/rihanna-earns-sixth-million-selling-album

If anything, she's pretty consistent.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rihanna made history at the weekend as she became the youngest artist to headline at Stade de France in Paris in front of a sold-out 80,000 strong crowd.

The 25-year-old thanked her ‘fans of a lifetime’ as she continues her European leg of her Diamonds World Tour.

‘I couldn’t do this alone, I needed 80’000 people to join me!!! And you did, so thank you for being the fans of a lifetime, we’re the ones they’re gonna talk about decades from now!’ she boasted on her Instagram page accompanying the message with a snap of the packed crowd.

She continued: ‘You are the phanz that other faves could only dream to have!! I am blessed and honored and proud and humbled to be represented by you and to represent for you!!!! It’s a Navi thing!!’ ay_111749581.jpg?w=650&h=416&crop=1#038;h=641Rihanna shared a snap of the sold-out crowd as she praised them for being the fans of a lifetime (Picture: Rihanna/Instagram)

A spokesperson last year noted Lady Gaga ‘will be the youngest artist ever to tread the stage at the stadium’ ahead of her then-scheduled September 22 performance at age 26.

A list of performers at the venue within the past eight months does not reveal a headlining act younger than Rihanna.

The Pour It Up singer will continue her tour of Europe through the end of July.

She will take six weeks off before heading to Asia mid-September, followed by Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, the Middle East and North America.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/09/rihanna-makes-history-as-youngest-artist-to-headline-paris-stade-de-france-and-she-sells-it-out-3834339/

tumblr_m3an7sI1nP1qi7kv4o1_500.gif