The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

The stars are aligning.ed2305b7.png The rapture is near.ed2305b7.png Deliverance is upon us. ed2305b7.png

Let me head on over to Confessions and be absolved of my sins because the Janordeth taketh us from this planet

inside-confessional.jpg

Preparing for Rihsus and her continued slayage. I see you Normie.

qxp0jn.gif

I wonder what hair she'll have this era :tear:. I wonder what Janhova look will inspire her this time?

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard some people say the same thing. I actually prefer her with black hair(it brings out her eyes).

I wonder how her Brazilian Vogue cover will look.

The red hair is what made me look at her differently and I ended up loving her. I do love the black hair especially Diamonds style where she had that side shaved part and the rest long.

The red hair is what made me look at her differently and I ended up loving her. I do love the black hair especially Diamonds style where she had that side shaved part and the rest long.

I think she'll revisit the red hair..maybe not like how we all have seen her in the past.

I think she'll revisit the red hair..maybe not like how we all have seen her in the past.

I wonder if we'll have a TVR moment from her where she goes really "out there" with her hair and not glamorous out there....and I'm talking GTIG type hair :tear:. I love that whatever hair she has people go out and get it done - that's impact.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if we'll have a TVR moment from her where she goes really "out there" with her hair and not glamorous out there....and I'm talking GTIG type hair :tear:. I love that whatever hair she has people go out and get it done - that's impact.

Ionno if she's that BOLD. :lmao: She's one of the few that can pull off any hairstyle and make it her own. She's now a fashion icon. No disputing it.

Ionno if she's that BOLD. :lmao: She's one of the few that can pull off any hairstyle and make it her own. She's now a fashion icon. No disputing it.

Yas! She reminds me of Miss Victoria. I see her having her own line one day.

Of course..and although her flop tv show "Styled To Rock" was cute, she needs to start her own damn line. River Island, Mac, etc. Miss girl is paid. -_-

And suing Topman :lmao:. She's getting her $$$.

I hope she does menswear too if she does do her own line.