The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Rihanna to Make Concept Album for Upcoming Animated Movie

Rihanna will create a concept album based on DreamWorks Animation’s toon “Home,” out in theaters in November. She will also perform new songs in the film.

DWA chief Jeffrey Katzenberg announced the news during the company’s fourth quarter and full 2013 year earnings results on Tuesday.

“Home,” formerly known as “Happy Smekday!,” is based on Adam Rex’s book “The True Meaning of Smekday” and features the voices of Rihanna, Jim Parsons, Jennifer Lopez and Steve Martin.

The film is directed by Tim Johnson, who helmed DreamWorks’ “Antz,” “Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas” and “Over the Hedge.”

DreamWorks Animation will release “Home” on Nov. 26 through 20th Century Fox.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/rihanna-to-make-concept-album-for-dreamworks-animations-home-1201120819/

Let's see how this all pans out..some of the Navy(the young, impatient, and overreactioners) say they don't want that album but R8. :sigh:

This could be a good thing..the movie is coming out during the holidays..she'll probably perform on the AMA's..

I'm thinking the album may come out in the summer(R8) and she'll perform at the VMA's..

And rumor is that a WW stadium tour is in the works..

Let's see how this all pans out..some of the Navy(the young, impatient, and overreactioners) say they don't want that album but R8. :sigh:

This could be a good thing..the movie is coming out during the holidays..she'll probably perform on the AMA's..

I'm thinking the album may come out in the summer(R8) and she'll perform at the VMA's..

And rumor is that a WW stadium tour is in the works..

Those fans will be all over the Home album when it comes out and act as if they were always for it :rolleyes:. Just like the Rihaters

It's clear she's getting ready to dominate again.

:blink: no.. we were promised a Spring Fling... and now I have to wait until Christmas or later depending on the success of this Home project.. :umm:

I guess she doesn't want a side project interfering with her actual album? Tbh there's no concrete evidence as to when R8 is coming

I guess she doesn't want a side project interfering with her actual album? Tbh there's no concrete evidence as to when R8 is coming

:shifty: I was thinking maybe the summer time..but now with all this "news" we are getting, maybe it's gonna be 4th quarter..or maybe in 2015. Either way, I'm glad she's broken up the yearly album releases..

Yes Rih. Keep them guessing on when the next chapters of the New King Rihmes bible is coming!

rhonj-kimg-evil.gif

The fact that people are expecting it vividly

rhonj-kimg-evil.gif

:shifty: I was thinking maybe the summer time..but now with all this "news" we are getting, maybe it's gonna be 4th quarter..or maybe in 2015. Either way, I'm glad she's broken up the yearly album releases..

I don't think it'll be til 2015 tbh. I think we'll definitely have a R8 single before the year ends though.

• 2 weeks later...