Janet Jackson Breaks Down Her Most Iconic Music Videos | Allure

MorganR

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

very! It's a mess in the Janet facebook groups cause everybody's dragging it and you got those fans who bring up her wealth being the reason she can look how she wants lol

She can be as wealthy as she wants, the haircut still looks a fool. :lol: Got my sis up there looking like Raven Symone's older stud girlfriend. 

On 12/17/2021 at 2:24 PM, Mr. Wonder said:

She can be as wealthy as she wants, the haircut still looks a fool. :lol: Got my sis up there looking like Raven Symone's older stud girlfriend. 

It's pairing that butch ass hairstyle with the hoodie that solidifies the effect. :unsure: 

Is Janet coming out? -_-

Interesting video! I'm glad she's opening up more and sharing her personal experiences with us. I ended up missing comments on her collaboration with Missy on Son of a gun - one of her best songs, videos and looks!

None of the Jackson kids ever 'needed' any plastic surgeries, they were all natural beauties and gorgeous. Janet has gained weight and is older, it's harder to stay fit. I like the black and blue braids, the shaved head not so much. But as always, she will come up with some look that slays, once she gets rid of those hoodies 😝