bossip.com list of colored girl performances

lexus97

1 THRU 11

THEY GOT IT ALL WRONG IMO :rolleyes:

http://bossip.com/304760/brilliant-counting-down-the-best-female-performances-from-for-colored-girls39204/8/

You or someone you know probably saw “For Colored Girls” this weekend. This also means that you or someone you know probably cried your eyes out at some point this weekend. Say what you want about Tyler Perry’s execution of the film (it wasn’t perfect), but the acting was superb. But who had the best performance? We’re going to tell you.

Without further ado, our ranking of the best performances from “For Colored Girls”.

Don’t worry. No spoilers.

You should have read the play anyway, slacker.

10 KERRY

9.PHYLICIA

8 JANET

7.WHOOPI

6.MACY

5.LORETTA

4.KIMBERLY

3.TESSA

2.ANIKA

1.THANDIE

10 KERRY

9.PHYLICIA

8 JANET

7.WHOOPI

6.MACY

5.LORETTA

4.KIMBERLY

3.TESSA

2.ANIKA

1.THANDIE

That is so wrong. if anybody would be number 1 it would have ben Kimberly. Definately not Thandie and Whoopi was the weakiest link. Loretta played the same role she always played and macy didn't have enough screen time for consideration.

I didn't believe Felicia and Whoopi like I did the other colored hoes. :blush:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Whoopi was kinda unbelievable..but I think there are nuts like her out there..the part after her and Thandie fought was believable..becuz who in their right mind would want to sleep wit her consciously.

Anyway, Phylicia was great..her shade was toxic! :w00t:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Whoopi was kinda unbelievable..but I think there are nuts like her out there..the part after her and Thandie fought was believable..becuz who in their right mind would want to sleep wit her consciously.

Anyway, Phylicia was great..her shade was toxic! :w00t:

yessssssss it was!