Britney choreographer blasts fans for complaining about ‘H.I.A.M’ video clip

DJ Y2K Malone™

Britney choreographer blasts fans for complaining about ‘H.I.A.M’ video clip…

Brian Friedman, Britney’s choreographer has blasted furious fans who inundated him with complaints over the 30 second sneak peek of her ‘Hold It Against Me’ video. When MTV unleashed the clip yesterday, her die-hard fans have been criticizing the choreography because it did not match his ‘epic’ over the top descriptions.

“Britney Fans… I DIDNT edit or direct the video so please do not place hostility at me if you aren't happy with what you have seen or see” he tweeted.

http://twitter.com/#!/brianfriedman/status/37989912053678080

the dancing just does not look that hot at all, and it appears her backing dancers were doing all the hard work to distract from the singer’s lethargic efforts. Even the quick shot changes and camera angles throughout the editing implies they tried to make it work (see ‘Circus’ video). The full video premieres later today so we’ll just have to wait and see how it all pans out. But one things for certain, if Britney does NOT deliver with this choreography, Brian will in deed be a FRIED MAN, and they will have his head on a spike.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are they mad at him because Britney is 1/16 of who she used to be??? her ass can't dance or perform anymore

britney always put on a good performance... She danced circles around Ciara & Janet. Did you not see the way she moved her arms during the circus & 3 video? She teaching them how to really do it. The signature arm flaps can't be denied.

It's not his fault she's not giving it 100%. either she wants to perform or she doesn't. Because the backup dancers were going in in that clip. Britney was the one half assing.

But no one expects anything from Britney. This guy was the one hyping up the video saying she becomes and I quote a "tigress" with his choreography :filenails:

britney always put on a good performance... She danced circles around Ciara & Janet. Did you not see the way she moved her arms during the circus & 3 video? She teaching them how to really do it. The signature arm flaps can't be denied.

omg :lmao:

Welp,there goes the HOPE that some of ya'll had wishing she was gonna be on her A-game this era ... :lmao:

The funny thing is, these pop freaks wont care.. They don't care that this zombie with blonde hair can't dance and doesn't know the words to her own songs.. (excuse me.. Song that were written for her)

Archived