Britney choreographer blasts fans for complaining about ‘H.I.A.M’ video clip

DJ Y2K Malone™

Slave and Me Against The Music were her high points in terms of her dancing and choreography, IMO. I always find the MATM video especially hilarious because Britney's coming in there with the sharp choreo and Madonna's just there . . . humping a wall. :lol:

Oh, Madonna is fucking hilarious in that video. She's literally rolling around on the ground while Britney is dancing on the other side.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slave and Me Against The Music were her high points in terms of her dancing and choreography, IMO. I always find the MATM video especially hilarious because Britney's coming in there with the sharp choreo and Madonna's just there . . . humping a wall. :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just watched some of this...I haven't seen it in YEARS...and people went wild over THIS!?! :mellow:

I get the whole "see through" costume thing, but...really!?! :blink:

This overshadow one Janet's "Doesn't Really Matter" performance. :blink: :&

Shuddup, I love that performance. :angry:

I wonder if Britnitzle will return to the vmas this year

She'd better.

No...that performance is a fool!

The devil is liar! I will NOT sit here and be told that mess overshadowed Janet's "Doesn't Really Matter" performance OR that, that shit is suppose to one of the greatest VMA performances ever. :mellow: I cannot and I will not. :angry:

I lurved it. :wub: I loved Janet's too, though. I just loved the attitude Britney was giving in that performance, and I liked that mix of Oops.

No...that performance is a fool!

The devil is liar! I will NOT sit here and be told that mess overshadowed Janet's "Doesn't Really Matter" performance OR that, that shit is suppose to one of the greatest VMA performances ever. :mellow: I cannot and I will not. :angry:

:umm:

sumbody must be on crack to think that smoke and mirrors mess could b on janets d.r.m level

janet was stuck inside her grove :hmph:

I lurved it. :wub: I loved Janet's too, though. I just loved the attitude Britney was giving in that performance, and I liked that mix of Oops.

It was cute, but that's it...

I suppose I can somewhat see how it overshadowed Janet (since that was the peak of "Teen pop" and Britney was it's queen), but to be actually considered one of VMA's greatest performances. I just can't... :blink:

:umm:

sumbody must be on crack to think that smoke and mirrors mess could b on janets d.r.m level

janet was stuck inside her grove :hmph:

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet literally snatched wigs with that performance!!! The girls are still walking with bruised bald scalps because of that performance.

I suppose I can somewhat see how it overshadowed Janet (since that was the peak of "Teen pop" and Britney was it's queen), but to be actually considered one of VMA's greatest performances. I just can't... :blink:

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet literally snatched wigs with that performance!!! The girls are still walking with bruised bald scalps because of that performance.

**The crowd cheering go janet while she snapped her fingers on the breakdown>>>>>>>>>>the other girls

Yeah, I was gonna say, any overshadowing was due to the fact that Britney was still relatively new to the whole thing, and was very hot property. Whereas Janet's career was still going strong, but she'd been around for a good while already.

Totally true. Even at her "prime" you could practically see her running the counts in her head as she moved. Let alone now where she just sways and joins in when she wants too. They make her pop her pills and during the 2 hours she is lucid start filming and hope for the best

Basically. :lol:

The sad thing is her stans think she's slaying and tearing it up. Poor them.

she's a cheerleader :cheer:

cheer-o.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived