Video: Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

DJ Y2K Malone™

to be honest i love the set of the video reminds of of a fabulous club in nyc and the editing was great i also like that the vid is in HD but that's about it

everything is fine but her, the star of the damn video. you can tell so much money, so much thought, so much effort went into that, and she might as well have not even shown up. They should re-cast Britney Spears. She doesn't sing, she doesn't dance, let's do Britney 2.0 and let the old girl retire.

I feel bad for brit fans -_-

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everything is fine but her, the star of the damn video. you can tell so much money, so much thought, so much effort went into that, and she might as well have not even shown up. They should re-cast Britney Spears. She doesn't sing, she doesn't dance, let's do Britney 2.0 and let the old girl retire.

I feel bad for brit fans -_-

This is everything I was saying in that other Britney thread last night -_-

I liked it in general, but there was too much editing and flashing going on - you couldn't really tell what was happening. A little bit overwhelming. Not among her best.

That was the point. Same as her having the entire Barnum and Bailey circus at her last tour. Anything to distract the audience from how drugged up and lifeless she is.

They need not have even spent money on choreography, they clearly wanted to hide her stumbling around. Everything about it was tacky you can tell they wanted to jam every Britney product in the video to get her to sell it while she is in her brief moments of being sane.

"here britney hold this perfume bottle" "What i have a perfume??" "Yes bitch here hold this shit"

That was the point. Same as her having the entire Barnum and Bailey circus at her last tour. Anything to distract the audience from how drugged up and lifeless she is.

They need not have even spent money on choreography, they clearly wanted to hide her stumbling around. Everything about it was tacky you can tell they wanted to jam every Britney product in the video to get her to sell it while she is in her brief moments of being sane.

"here britney hold this perfume bottle" "What i have a perfume??" "Yes bitch here hold this shit"

Britney.gif

I like the video more when I watch it online, 'cause I feel like I can see what's going on better. I love the way she looks in the fight scene - am loving that black and red outfit. And also the flying paint!

It's true, though. And I don't mean in a recreational way. It's clear she's sedated.

gurrrl ???!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

gurrrl ???!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Well, she is. It's been clear for a couple of years now that whatever she's on keeps her subdued.

I don't really get why people feel bad for Britney fans - most of them are very happy with the video, from what I can tell. Only person I feel bad for is Britney - it must be frustrating for her to not be able to hit it like she used to.

I like the video more when I watch it online, 'cause I feel like I can see what's going on better. I love the way she looks in the fight scene - am loving that black and red outfit. And also the flying paint!

It's true, though. And I don't mean in a recreational way. It's clear she's sedated.

The flying paint reminded me of Ms. Willow's "Whip My Hair" video B)

Well, she is. It's been clear for a couple of years now that whatever she's on keeps her subdued.

I don't really get why people feel bad for Britney fans - most of them are very happy with the video, from what I can tell. Only person I feel bad for is Britney - it must be frustrating for her to not be able to hit it like she used to.

Frustrating for who? Because she doesn't care. She's in control of her own body. :blink:

And she IS capable but she's just lazy. The proof that she's capable is the rehearsals for the Circus Tour..that bitch was dancing..doing back flips and all kind of shit. Then when the tour began.. that energy completely went on vacation :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Um i'm sorry but that was the worst video Britney's ever done :umm: The beginning seemed like another "Oops I Did It Again" and the choreography was horrible as hell. Very cheap and boring. The clips of her past videos in it reminded me of Lil Kim's Black Friday video

Frustrating for who? Because she doesn't care. She's in control of her own body. :blink:

And she IS capable but she's just lazy. The proof that she's capable is the rehearsals for the Circus Tour..that bitch was dancing..doing back flips and all kind of shit. Then when the tour began.. that energy completely went on vacation :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Frustrating for Britney. It's more than just laziness on her part, and I'm not even kidding. It's clear she has mental health issues, and it seems to me that she's likely on a medication that's affecting her abilities. It's not laziness that gives her that "dead in the eyes" look. I've been around a number of people who have bipolar disorder and related issues, and when they're medicated, they often get that "out of it" "I don't give a fuck" attitude. I know a lot of people think it's cute and funny that she had a breakdown and went "crazy" and stuff, but that's actually serious stuff.

Um i'm sorry but that was the worst video Britney's ever done :umm: The beginning seemed like another "Oops I Did It Again" and the choreography was horrible as hell. Very cheap and boring. The clips of her past videos in it reminded me of Lil Kim's Black Friday video

Did you miss the Gimme More video?

Archived