• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

but i will cum ON your chest while I'm riding your dick

:excited::dance::excited:

Why would I be mad at your failed attempt at being a veg. :coffee:

I've been a vegetarian since 2002, was vegan from around 2004 to about 2008 or 2009, and probably will go vegan again within a few months.

How am failing at anything regarding being a vegetarian? :blink:

You're just mad that along with our ICONIC status..me and Jan also share being vegetarian. :blush:

A quick nutter AND boring in the bed...chile why do you continue to function :umm:

As always...give me some booty and let's see if I'm a quick nutter or boring in bed. :whistle:B)

First off I'm taken :hmph: Secondly I don't do minutemen :w00t: Finally if I wasn't taken and you weren't a quick buster, I still wouldn't because you're boring for being a strict top :coffee:

First, I'm not here for your fake relationship...Nicki or Drake is that you? :unsure:

Secondly, I'm not a minuteman.

Finally, I'm not a strict top (I just said that to Vaquero lol). I'm more vers/vers top...but I would never give up the booty to you anyway, because you wouldn't know what to do with it. :coffee:

First, I'm not here for your fake relationship...Nicki or Drake is that you? :unsure:

Secondly, I'm not a minuteman.

Finally, I'm not a strict top (I just said that to Vaquero lol). I'm more vers/vers top...but I would never give up the booty to you anyway, because you wouldn't know what to do with it. :coffee:

First, funny how someone's relationship is fake when your current relationship status is void :coffee:

Secondly, my bad...I meant 15 seconds-man :coffee:

Finally, I don't want any dusty, nasty and stank shit from you :&

thats kinda hot :ph34r:

I know... :shifty:

So...um...when are we gonna make this happen? :unsure::offtopic:

First, funny how someone's relationship is fake when your current relationship status is void :coffee:

Secondly, my bad...I meant 15 seconds-man :coffee:

Finally, I don't want any dusty, nasty and stank shit from you :&

First, my relationship status has nothing to do with this. We're currently talking about your FAKE relationship. Ciara or Bow Wow ...is that you? :unsure:

Secondly, give me the booty, and let's see if it's 15 seconds, a minute, or more :whistle:

Finally, you want the booty and the paynis. :blush: But you'll only get the paynis. :coffee:

First, my relationship status has nothing to do with this.

Secondly, give me the booty, and let's see if it's 15 seconds, a minute, or more :whistle:

Finally, you want the booty and the paynis. :blush: But you'll only get the paynis. :coffee:

First, apparently it does since you feel the need to try to belittle mine. What's the matter...looking to date someone that watches your show? If so, you might wanna end that quest :coffee:

Secondly, I'd rather get a "thrill" by getting stung on the arm by a bee than to have you bust after taking off you pants for 4 seconds :coffee:

Finally, as I stated before, I don't do anime :coffee:

First, apparently it does since you feel the need to try to belittle mine. What's the matter...looking to date someone that watches your show? If so, you might wanna end that quest :coffee:

Secondly, I'd rather get a "thrill" by getting stung on the arm by a bee than to have you bust after taking off you pants for 4 seconds :coffee:

Finally, as I stated before, I don't do anime :coffee:

First, I'm not belittling your pathetic little relationship. :rolleyes: ... actually I guess that comment would be belittling your relationship. :lmao: ... :coffee:

Secondly, your obviously scared that I'll get ahold of the booty and it'll never be the same after I slay your walls. :excited:

Finally, as I stated before, you scared. :whistle:

First, I'm not belittling your pathetic little relationship. :rolleyes: ...

Secondly, your obviously scared that I'll get ahold of the booty and it'll never be the same after I slay your walls. :excited:

Finally, as I stated before, you scared. :whistle:

First, jealousy is a bitch huh :coffee:

Secondly, not wanting to waste 2.1 seconds of my life doesn't mean scared :coffee:

Finally, keep telling yourself that Little Bill :coffee: