Watch: Beyonce goes Black Face for L’Officiel Paris

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Bey DID do it for the lighter skin tone ones too...it's in the video that she's not painted dark in all of the shots.

Oh okay see I've never watched the video. I was viewing this thread from my phone and never thought about clicking on the video but, still I felt she could of did the whole photo shoot as herself.

Oh okay see I've never watched the video. I was viewing this thread from my phone and never thought about clicking on the video but, still I felt she could of did the whole photo shoot as herself.

Well she's not an African queen :hmph::lol: After watching the video, I didn't see a problem with it.

And to the ones talking about Bey's hair color, don't sit there and act like the women in Africa don't rock a different hair color than black sometimes :rolleyes:

& Neither can you. If she had a problem with being black why would she even do an African themed shoot to begin with? That makes no sense & what benefit would an African photoshoot give her?

Shes under contract with them and they pay her people do shit for money all the time... Just like how she pretends to really like gay people.

Shes under contract with them and they pay her people do shit for money all the time... Just like how she pretends to really like gay people.

Oh yea..my bad you're right. I forgot...you have her phone number and you guys chit-chat for hours about the motives behind her every move in the industry. :lol:

Archived