Henri, It Has Been A While. But I Finally Had Time...

Mr. Wonder

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it all depends on the message..

will they be successful with their political career? depends on how you look at success... i'm sure a well-spoken person in the right state, county, city, etc with a following has a chance to be politically active using race as their vehicle

would they become president? never

if Barack Obama went around using "race" as his vehicle.. his career would prolly have ended as city mayor or local/state legislator... or at most... Congressmen which means nothing considering most congressmen are stupid fools :shifty:

it all depends on the message..

will they be successful with their political career? depends on how you look at success... i'm sure a well-spoken person in the right state, county, city, etc with a following has a chance to be politically active using race as their vehicle

would they become president? never

if Barack Obama went around using "race" as his vehicle.. his career would prolly have ended as city mayor or local/state legislator... or at most... Congressmen which means nothing considering most congressmen are stupid fools :shifty:

Do you feel more compelled to vote when there's a Black person running for office? :unsure:

This thread title is misleading I just seen it wasn't about her pressed ways and now he uses a personal attack on me? not getting good vibes from this...

How ironic of you calling anyone pressed when you toot up that fpont to size 20 & unleash that anger & pressedness about Beyonce on the regular. :coffee:

Archived