Henri, It Has Been A While. But I Finally Had Time...

Mr. Wonder

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then there are the people who get on with their iPods and are playing the music loudly, totally defeating the purpose of the headphones.
I'm guilty of this -_- I simply don't want to be bothered so I put the music of full blast :blush:

That woman in the white is working that outfit :excited:

You should have recorded Soulja Girl...I bet that was a priceless moment -_-

I rode a Grey Hound once (from Tech. School in MS to GA), and will NEVER ride one again :umm: It was nothing but coonery after coonery each stop :mellow:

I hate when "you people" do that. :umm: Turn down your damn headphones. :mellow:

The Soulja Girl in DC was worse than the real one. And I wasn't having none of it. :mellow:

:& @ Greyhound. I don't see how ppl do it. The only time I actually ride the bus when I go to Philly to my friend's place. It's usually just some white folks and Asians. It's a decent ride for only $15

I hate when "you people" do that. :umm: Turn down your damn headphones. :mellow:

The Soulja Girl in DC was worse than the real one. And I wasn't having none of it. :mellow:

:& @ Greyhound. I don't see how ppl do it. The only time I actually ride the bus when I go to Philly to my friend's place. It's usually just some white folks and Asians. It's a decent ride for only $15

Nope :filenails: Turn yours up or get better headphones :filenails:

:lmao:

I will never fuck with the bus again :umm: And then there was this crazy lady that was shaking while sitting down and would stand up pacing back and forth :mellow: My guard was on high just incase she tried something :umm: When we got off, my brother was there to get me and he told me she was bouncing and rapping hardcore to herself :umm:

Nope :filenails: Turn yours up or get better headphones :filenails:

:lmao:

I will never fuck with the bus again :umm: And then there was this crazy lady that was shaking while sitting down and would stand up pacing back and forth :mellow: My guard was on high just incase she tried something :umm: When we got off, my brother was there to get me and he told me she was bouncing and rapping hardcore to herself :umm:

Perhaps you should be more courteous to other riders. :coffee:

The train is definitely better. I rode on Amtrak for the first time back in 2006, and it was a good ride to Philly. -_- I actually never had a bad experience on the bus/train, but my friends have. :lmao: One time my friend told me she was on the train and this woman was signing "The Sign" for like half the trip. :lol: Then another friend told me on the bus the bus driver kept having to pull the buss over to clean the windshield. Come to find out the drive had smeared Vaseline on the windshield trying to clean it before the trip. :sigh:

Perhaps you should be more courteous to other riders. :coffee:

The train is definitely better. I rode on Amtrak for the first time back in 2006, and it was a good ride to Philly. -_- I actually never had a bad experience on the bus/train, but my friends have. :lmao: One time my friend told me she was on the train and this woman was signing "The Sign" for like half the trip. :lol: Then another friend told me on the bus the bus driver kept having to pull the buss over to clean the windshield. Come to find out the drive had smeared Vaseline on the windshield trying to clean it before the trip. :sigh:

*chuckles* Yeah...that will never happen :filenails:

Consider yourself lucky -_- The Ace of Base song? Vaseline...what in the world :umm:

Archived