New Video: Jennifer Hudson - Where You At?

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you say: Best female R&B vocal at the 2011 Grammys?!

Wow...breathtaking vocals. :blush:

STOP TRIPPIN' YOU GUYS! You know this shit is ANYTHING but "boring", especially the last half of the song :rolleyes:

She looks beautiful. And she has some of the nicest, tastiest lookin' boobies in the game :blush:

Jen and her titties WIN! :dance:

Can you say: Best female R&B vocal at the 2011 Grammys?!

Wow...breathtaking vocals. :blush:

STOP TRIPPIN' YOU GUYS! You know this shit is ANYTHING but "boring", especially the last half ofthe song :rolleyes:

She looks beautiful. And she has some of the nicest, tastiest lookin' boobies in the game :blush:

Jen and her titties WIN! :dance:

No we can't

I agree

she's our version of leona lewis looks good sings good but could put the energizer bunny to sleep :bored:

No we can't

I agree

she's our version of leona lewis looks good sings good but could put the energizer bunny to sleep :bored:

Bookmark this thread homie . . . I'm calling it early! :excited:

Boooo. :sigh:

:mellow: Jenny Hud is on a COMPLETELY different level than Lioness Lewis :fail: No comparison vocally, or buzz worthy. Sure, they both came from televised talent competitions, but one's a Grammy, Golden Globe, and Oscar winner. The other one, well . . . looks like a lion.

Bookmark this thread homie . . . I'm calling it early! :excited:

Boooo. :sigh:

:mellow: Jenny Hud is on a COMPLETELY different level than Lioness Lewis :fail: No comparison vocally, or buzz worthy. Sure, they both came from televised talent competitions, but one's a Grammy, Golden Globe, and Oscar winner. The other one, well . . . looks like a lion.

the president can bookmark this thread that still wont stop her from being boreing. she'll b lucky to get that award but i don't think so

Archived