Trailer: ‘Madea’s Big Happy Family’

DJ Y2K Malone™

I guess that makes it okay :rolleyes:

:lol: I feel you though, and it would be nice to see some growth and more positive/realistic and legit dramatic films from Tyler. However, what he's been doing has been wildly successful for him thus far, and his last two were more in that direction: "Why Did I Get Married Too" (more or less) and "For Colored Girls" . . . so he probably feels like it's about time to bring the "laughs" :umm: back with the return of Madea -_-

No one said it makes it ok but it works for him he's comfortable.

he even said for wdigm it was so easy coming up with angelea's lines bcuz they were madeas lines:& so he found a way to put madea in every movie

:lol: I feel you though, and it would be nice to see some growth and more positive/realistic and legit dramatic films from Tyler. However, what he's been doing has been wildly successful for him thus far, and his last two were more in that direction: "Why Did I Get Married Too" (more or less) and "For Colored Girls" . . . so he probably feels like it's about time to bring the "laughs" :umm: back with the return of Madea -_-

:yep:

Rite if your resturant is selling mamwich :& and selling juicy ribs :wub: but the mamwich is what people like most from the menu they love it its the number 1 item you cant take it off the menu

Yea I suppose

Archived